Better than cigarettes-Billy hargrove-blurb

He took a puff, inhaling and letting the smoke fill his lungs before he let it blow out between his pink lips

He took a puff, inhaling and letting the smoke fill his lungs before he let it blow out between his pink lips. He knew he'd had this feeling before, this sense of euphoria, and he had it with you.

You were better than cigarettes, you made him feel like he was alive without even having to touch him. Nothing could compare to you, not any alcohol that he could pour down his throat, not any drug he could take. Nothing.

It was strange, he'd never felt it, and he knew that it was something bizarre for him, but he didn't care. You looked at him with your sparkling eyes and he melted, there was no going back.

Right now he felt content, your head nuzzled up to his chest and your arm slung around his waist. He softly stroked your hair as you listened to his heartbeat, and you felt so happy your heart felt like it might burst.

"You know I love you right?" His husky voice said, breaking the comfortable silence. You perked your head up, propping yourself up on your elbows to look into his crystal blue eyes.

"Yes, I do." You said with a smile. He brought his large hand up, moving your hair out from in front of your eyes so he could look at your face clearly.

"I know I'm not that easy to be around, but I'm trying, for you. Thankyou for being patient with me." He said, honesty in his words as he spoke.

"It's ok, I can see you're trying and it means the world to me. I love you too Billy." You said, leaning in and closing the space between the two of you. His lips felt like heaven and you never wanted to break away.

You felt his hands move up and cup your cheeks, pressing you deeper into the kiss. You hummed in approval, both of you smiling like idiots.

"Your smiling is making it very difficult to make out, you know." He said with a chuckle. You made a fake offended face, replying with "Hey! You're smiling too!" With a laugh.

Before you knew it the both of you were laughing messes. You nearly rolled off of the bed, but didn't, thanks to Billy's fast reflexes. He swiftly grabbed your hand and pulled you on top of him.

The both of you were laughing even harder now. "I can't breath." You said, trying to stop the giggles coming from your lips. "Me either." He said, wiping a tear from his eye. The two of you finally stopped and looked at each other with adoring eyes.

"I love you so much Billy Hargrove." You said, placing your hand on his jaw and rubbing your thumb across his cheek. "I love you too y/n, more than you know." He replied, leaning up and kissing your lips again. Who knew you'd fall in love with someone like him, and who knew he'd let himself fall for you just as hard.

Hi! I hope you guys liked this lil fluffy Billy blurb❤️-xx