Home-blurb

Hi! This is a longtime due request from str4ng3rth1ngs , I hope she, as well as everyone else likes this! Sorry for the wait lovely💕

It was a sunny afternoon, and you were sitting on your balcony with your boyfriend Dacre, looking out at the sunset that melted across the sky like a painting.

The glowing orange and yellow looked ethereal as you turned your head over and saw it illuminating his face. "You look pretty, Dacre." You said, reaching out and grabbing his large hand.

He chuckled, looking into your eyes with his ocean blue ones. "You're pretty too, molly." He said with a bright smile. That smile would be the death of you, you were sure of it.

You got up, walking over to him and sitting on his lap. He wrapped his strong arms around your waist. "You know, we are doing pretty good for two Aussies in L.A huh?" He said.

"Yes we are." You said with a giggle, leaning down and pressing your lips to his soft and pink ones. You felt his facial hair tickle you lightly and you couldn't help but let out a laugh.

"What?" He asked, amused at the look on your face. "Your beard, it gets in the way." You said, poking his chin. "I'm sorry, would you rather me shave it?" He asked in a humorous tone.

"Well I think you're handsome either way, so do as you please." You said, leaning down and kissing him again. Your hands found their way to the back of his neck, and you ran your fingers through the soft golden strands at the nape.

You felt his own hands travel upwards until they were resting on either side of your face, gently cupping your cheeks. His hands were warm and you could feel the cold ring on his finger creating a contrast on your skin.

You both softly broke apart, looking at each other with love in your eyes. "I don't tell you how incredible you are enough. I just want you to know that you're the love of my life and I wouldn't choose anyone else." He said, moving a piece of hair out from in front of your face.

You felt your heart flutter in your chest, indescribable amounts of love for the man in front of you. "I love you too, I feel the same exact way prince." You said with a smile, pecking his lips once more.

You turned, sitting in between his legs, his arms wrapped around you and your back against his chest. You felt him kiss the top of your head as the two of you looked out at the mesmerizing sunset.

His hands picked yours up, rubbing the pad of his thumb gently over your knuckles. "Your hands are so small." He said with a laugh. "Can't help it, and it's not my fault your hands are giant." You said, grabbing his hands back.

"I'm sorry, I cant help it." He said in a humorous voice, mocking your earlier words. He pulled you closer, securing you to him. It was strange how comfortable you could feel in someone's arms.

You felt like nothing could hurt you when his arms were around you, and he felt like he had everything in the world when you were in his embrace. With him, you felt home.

Hi! I hope you all enjoyed this blurb, and I hope it was what the requester wanted! If anyone has requests that haven't been done yet, I promise I am trying to get to them I just have A LOT and I want each one to be exactly what the person wants, ad I want the person to feel like I actually took time on it. Thankyou all for you support and patience, it means the world to me❤️-xx