Celebrity crush-blurb

Hi! This is a request from MrsStyles1207 and let me just tell you I am SO excited to do this because this is something I've thought about so many times aha. Hope you all enjoy

Three years ago you finally made your dreams possible, you were a singer, you had sold out Madison square garden, and you had met the love of your life. Dacre Montgomery.

You had been a huge fan of him before you became successful and had almost forgotten there was a certain video of you on the internet, until now, on the late late show with James corden.

"So y/n, I understand that you started out as a really big fan of your handsome boyfriend right here next to you." James said, a mischievous grin on his face.

Your cheeks got hot as soon as he said those words. "Oh god, yes I was." You said with a laugh. "Well, we happen to have a video of an interview you did three years ago talking about who your celebrity crush is, let's take a look at it shall we?" He said with a laugh.

You covered your face, the crowd and Dacre laughing beside you. "I'm so excited." Dacre said, clapping his hands. The video played and there you were.

*video*
"So who is your celebrity crush right now? I'm sure you have one." The interviewer asked. Your ears perked up and a smile grew on your face.

"I do actually, I'm a big fan of Dacre Montgomery and I met him not long ago. He is so dreamy in real life, the blue eyes  and the hair and the style, he just made me melt. He's definitely my celebrity crush." You said, practically having heart eyes in real life.

*End of video*

"Isn't that adorable! How do you feel about your girlfriend having a crush on you before you two became an item?" James asked, a smile still on his face.

You turned shyly to your boyfriend, your heart fluttering in your chest as you realized he really was yours. "Mate I think it's so cute, I felt the same way when I first met her but I was way too scared to admit it out loud." He said with a laugh, slinging his arm around you and pulling you closer.

"I hate you for that!" You said with a laugh to James. "I'm practically bringing you two closer together!" He said back with the same laugh. The audience was laughing along with all of you and you felt your cheeks still hot.

After the show you and Dacre drove home, one of his large hands In yours. "I love you." He said, turning to you with adoring eyes. "I love you too." You said back.

"You really thought I was dreamy?" He said in a teasing tone. You playfully slapped his arm. "Stop! That was so embarrassing." You said with a giggle. "I thought it was fucking adorable." He said, bringing your hand up and kissing it. You felt an overwhelming sense of love and contentment as you realized you not only got the career of your dreams, but you also got the man of your dreams.

Hi guys! Hope the requester, as well as you all enjoyed this blurb❤️-xx