Surprise-blurb

Hi! This an adorable request from MysteriousMelonie I hope she, as well as everyone else enjoys this!

It's dacre's 23rd birthday, and he happens to be back home in Australia, but he's coming home tonight and you've been texting him that you had to go out of town, so he wouldn't suspect anything.

What you were really doing, was gathering up his closest friends and decorating his apartment, and prepping tables with food so you could throw a surprise party.

"Thanks for doing this with me." You said to your best friend, giving them a playful shoulder nudge. "No problem, he's gonna be so surprised!" They said excitedly, making you laugh.

"Yea that's the point, I can't wait to see his reaction!" You said with a squeal as you both finished setting up the large balloons. "Dacre just texted me and said he's on his way!" You yelled, everyone turning with excited looks on their faces. It was about an hour until he came home.

You all finished setting up and you did some final touches to the food and decorations, and you had the doorman, who was a friend, give you a call when he was about to be on his way up.

"Guys, I'm getting the call!" You whisper shouted. Everyone rushed to their hiding places, and you ran to turn the lights off before ducking behind the counter with your best friend.

You both tried not to look at each other because you knew if you did you'd both start busting out laughing. You heard the door click, and you took in a breath.

You heard the rolling of his bag and his keys hitting the counter before he turned the light on, and once he did that you all jumped up, yelling "Surprise!" He jumped, looking startled, but as soon as he saw you his face lit up.

"Y/n! Oh my god!" He said, both of you running to each other. He picked you up in his strong arms, and you inhaled his heavenly scent, feeling utterly content now that you were back in his arms.

He took a deep breath, hands running through your hair before you both broke away. "You did this?" He asked, looking around. "I had a little help." You said with a laugh.

"You guys are amazing, Thankyou, truly." He said, hugging everyone and shaking hands. As much as he loved everyone in the room, you were the one he missed the most, and his heart swelled with joy every time he looked at you.

Everyone began eating and talking, conversing with drinks in their hand, including your best friend with one of his cute friends that arrived. Dacre was behind you, his arms wrapped around you and his head leaning on your shoulder.

"I love you, I can't Thankyou enough for this." He said with a sincere tone in his voice, kissing your neck lightly with his soft lips. You giggled at the contact, a smile spreading across your face as you turned around and met his mesmerizing blue eyes.

"I love you too, I'm so glad you're home. Happy birthday." You said, before cupping his cheeks and pressing a kiss to his perfect pink lips. You both relaxed into the kiss, his hand on your jaw gently.

"Get a room!" You heard your best friend yell, making everyone laugh. You both broke apart, laughing. "Fine, we will!" Dacre yelled back, before literally sweeping you off of your feet bridal style.

"Dacre!" You yelled with a loud laugh as everyone began clapping. "Have fun you two! We'll go! Glad you're back dacre!" One of his friends yelled with a laugh. "Glad I'm back too mate! Thanks for coming!" He yelled back, before pushing the bedroom door open. One of his friends made a crude joke about coming and you both couldn't help but laugh.

"You're crazy." You said with a chuckle as he shut the door and gently let you down on the bed. "Just crazy for you." He said back with a smile, before hovering over you and connecting your lips once more. You were both going to show each other just how much you really missed the other, and that was the best birthday present he could ask for.

Hi! I hope you guys liked this! I'm sorry if you requested something and it doesn't get done today, I just have a lot to do and I'm trying to finish them! Thankyou for your patience, Ily all❤️-xx