Princess-fluffy gif blurb

You always thought he was like a rose, bright and beautiful and full of life, but little did you know, you were the only thing that made him bloom, that made him come to life

You were his sun, you were what shone through the darkest of days and you were the light inside of such a dim world, you were the light inside of his world.

He calls you princess, because he thinks it's the only name suitable enough to accompany such an incredible person, every other word simply didn't measure up.

You're both on a boat, drifting down the calm water and the sky a pale blue in the background. Your hand is in his much larger one, as you dance along to the music.

Your heart thumps in your chest like a drum as you look down at him, so much love and adoration in his eyes you could feel it through your fingertips that were dancing together.

He was beautiful, you couldn't believe he was yours. Isn't it incredible? This feeling in your heart? It feels like you're swimming through a sea of pure bliss.

He felt like his world was right in front of him. He looked up at you in absolute awe, the way your body moved and the joyful smile upon your smooth face, it's stunning, you're stunning, and he never knew how to express how much he loved you properly, but he could try.

He stood up, moving closer. You looked up into his unearthly blue eyes, and he leaned in, his minty breath fanning over your lips before he finally closed the space.

His lips always were so soft, and your lips fit together so perfectly, like they were meant to be with each other, like a puzzle piece.

"I love you y/n." He said, stroking your cheek softly as you both broke apart. "I love you too dacre." You said back, both of your tones full of sincerity and truth. Being in love made you feel like both could do anything.

Hi! Sorry this was short, it's more of a blurb, but I hope you guys enjoyed this! Thankful for all of you!❤️-xx