Only For You-Billy Hargrove

nsfw, Billy proving how much he adores you, this has some uhm,,,nasty language so pls be warned

"Timmy! No eating in the pool, for the last time!"

You honestly don't know how many times you've yelled at these little rodents today, your voice as sore as your feet from having to constantly chase them down.

You've busted your ass at least six times from slipping. You're not happy.

The only reason you even agreed to stand in for Heather, who came down with some nasty sinus infection, is because you get to watch your boyfriend strut around half naked in tiny swim shorts.

But unfortunately, literally everyone else is watching him too.

You get it, ok? You really do, I mean you practically have to remove jealousy from your mind completely when dating someone as obviously good looking as Billy, or else you'd constantly be at everyone's throats.

But just knowing what they're thinking makes your blood boil. Only slightly, though...that's a lie. It severely pisses you off, but you're having a rough day and so you blame your anger on that.

"Chair time, Y/L/N!" Your managers voice calls from inside, though you don't acknowledge him, simply rolling your eyes as you stomp over the seat that allows you to overlook the pool entirely.

You can't help but to slump in the cold white chair, eyeing the row of women to the far right of you who are making sure to push their boobs up to their neck in a vain attempt to get your boyfriend's attention.

It's pathetic, really. He's in highschool and they're like, old. Ok not old but older.

You know he's walking out by the shimmer of stars in their eyes, a reaction you know all too well. It's exactly how you look at him, minus the crows feet.

He is a sight to behold, covered in a glistening sheen of sweat that further accentuates the body he works hard for; hills and valleys of muscle and tendons that ripple underneath his golden skin with each movement.

They follow every step he takes with their greedy eyes, from the way he walks to the way his pink lips wrap around the whistle that's dangling off of his thick neck.

"Hi Billy."

Mrs. Wheeler is the first to speak, and you physically recoil at the faux innocent lilt in her voice.

He gives her a nod, smirking to himself.

He finds it amusing, how worked up you get over the attention he gets from women. Especially Mrs. Wheeler. He knows you're watching, and it strokes his ego just a bit.

Suddenly, a shrill scream causes the hairs on your arm to stand up, and you're out of your seat in a second. 

You try to locate the direction of the shriek, your panicked eyes landing on a child that's crouched by the edge of the pool.