Mornings-fluffy blurb

You woke up, body engulfed by warmth and large arms wrapped around your waist. You smiled, feeling the comforter over you and Dacre and his small breaths above you where his head was resting.

These were moments you loved the most, these things were so simple yet so essential. You felt him wiggle a bit, before a groan came from his lips, and you knew he was awake.

"Good morning handsome." You said with a smile, turning over to look at his adorable state. He rubbed his eyes, looking at you with a happy expression. "Good morning princess." He said back, his voice low and laced with sleep, making you melt into a puddle.

You moved closer to his bare upper half, nuzzling your head in his chest and resting your hands on his toned stomach. You felt his fingertips drawing circles on your back soothingly.

You felt him kiss the top of your head, before saying "I need to go to the bathroom, be right back koala." He said, mocking the fact that you were so snugly in the morning.

You each went to the bathroom to brush your teeth before lazily climbing back in bed, not wanting to start the day quite yet.

You melted back into the warm covers, as Dacre slipped in beside you, pulling you close before planting a kiss on your lips. You closed your eyes, soaking up the perfect moment as your lips danced together.

You slung a leg over his middle, wanting to be as close to him as possible. He flipped you both over, making you let out a giggle. He was on top of you, a look of adoration in his eyes as he looked down at you.

You were the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen, and you were all his. He kissed your lips again before placing dozens of fast paced kisses all over your face, making you laugh because of his facial hair tickling you.

"What's so funny?" He asked in a humorous tone, toned arms on either side of you and your legs wrapped around his waist. "It tickles, stop." You said with a laugh.

"Your laugh is so cute it makes me not wanna stop." He said with a mischievous grin. You quickly kissed his lips, bringing his head down so you could kiss comfortably.

He hummed into the kiss, rubbing his hands through your hair. You did the same, feeling his soft golden locks between your fingers, his hair was always so cute in the morning. "We should go eat breakfast." You mumbled, lips still moving together. "I'd rather have you for breakfast." He said with a smirk, deepening the kiss. Guess your morning was gonna have a later start than usual, and you didn't mind one bit.

Hi! I hope you guys enjoyed this! Please feel free to leave any requests, I unfortunately can't respond to messages so if you do have a request, you can put it in the comments or message me a description of what you want and I'll do it! Thanks for all the support lovelies💕-xx