2

Clara smiled. "Yeah," she whispered, "I know," A small smile broke across her features and she stood up straight, brushing the non-existent wrinkles from her uniform out of habit.

"Right," She started, "we should go and study for our exams, do you mind quizzing me?" She asked politely, reaching down to grasp her bag.

"Sure," Sirius grinned, taking her bag from her tiny hands.

"Do you think we should tell the others?" She questioned, peering over his shoulder. "Oh, and I can carry my own bag, you know," She added, trying to snatch it out of his large hands.

"Naw, they already know," Sirius lied smoothly. He was hoping to get some time alone with her. "And what kind of gentleman would I be if I just let you carry it?"

"A normal one," Clara laughed. Sirius let out a deep chuckle.

"Well, we both know 'normal' is a word I know nothing about," He reminded. Clara giggled again, the sound ran deep through Sirius' mind. Almost melodic.

"Oh, shut up," She rolled her eyes. Sirius made what he must've thought was a gasping sound. It sounded as if someone had choked a pig.

"That.. That really hit home, Clara," He mumbled, rubbing the spot over his heart jokingly. She rolled her cerulean eyes and turned her back at him, slightly skipping to the Gryffindor common room. The rest of the trip was entertained by Sirius continually reminding her of how what she said 'deeply affected him' and how 'he would never be the same again'.

Clara just laughed and told him he was an idiot.

~~~

Yeah this is a short little unedited chapter.. thing. I'm going to continue it soon. xx