Seven

Includes harsh content
This chapter may include a Reddie scene wink wink

Richie led Eddie out the front doors and into his car that was parked in the parking lot.

It was a old beaten up red truck, Eddie sat in the passengers seat and Richie began driving, playing someday by the strokes. Eddie smiled as he looked at Derry fade away.

He then looked at Richie, who had pink cheeks from the cold air and was mouthing the words to the song, his curls bouncing slightly.

"Was that the work of bowers gang?" He asked referring to his nose and Eddie nodded. Richie then looked back at the road and continued singing.

After what felt like forever Richie pulled the truck over in what looked like the middle of nowhere.

"Richie where are we?" Eddie asked in confusion, looking out at an old building that looked like it was built one hundred years ago.

"You'll see.." The boy replied, smiling at Eddie. With that Richie hopped out of the car and ran around to the other side and opened eddies door.

Eddie smiled as the tall boy ran to the building in front of them.

"Come on Eddie spaghetti!" He shouted

"Don't call me that!!" Eddie shouted back and he ran to catch up with Richie. Once they reached the building Eddie was practically about to throw up, he put his hands over his chest as he panted. He reached into his backpack and pulled out his inhaler.

"Woah, you good eds?" Richie asked as Eddie pulled the trigger on the inhaler and breathed in.

"F-fin-e" Eddie breathed out. He felt the asthma attacks were getting worse each time.

"Come on, asthma boy, let's go inside." The black haired boy said as he yanked on the old metal door on the side of the building.

"What is this building for, anyway?" Eddie asked

"It used to be my dads old work building, then it went bankrupt and no one bought the building after that." He said, finally getting the door open. "There we go." 

The two boys walked inside, it looked like a lobby. There was an old desk and some chairs scattered around. Richie went straight for the staircase.

"Come on, we're going to the top" he said, smiling. Eddie wasn't sure if he'd be able to climb all those stairs, but he didn't wanna ruin Richies plans.

The two boy climbed ten flights of stairs, Eddie significantly far behind Richie. Once they got to the top, Eddie stepped out onto the roof top and collapsed on the ground, breathing heavily.

"Oh god, oh god I'm so sorry, fuck- I forgot about your asthma" Richie yelled as he ran to the small boy. Eddie threw his hands to his chest and tried to breathe normally again, he felt his throat closing and his eyes locked with Richie's. The boy dove into Eddies backpack and pulled out the inhaler, he pulled Eddie closer to him and held the inhaler to his mouth and pulled the trigger.

"It's okay, just breathe, it's okay" Richie whispered over and over again. After a couple minutes, Eddies breath went back to a normal pace, he looked up at Richie and smiled, the boy saved him.

"Th-thanks " he said and Richie nodded,pulling Eddie closer to his chest. They slowly stood up and walked over to the set of chairs that stood near the edge of the roof top.