Thirteen

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1k VIEWS AHHHHH ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Enjoy! And later today I'm going to be updating my other reddie fanfic 'hopeless!

Includes harsh content

The losers slowly started to go home around 3 am and Richie and Eddie fell asleep on his bed.

Richie woke up around 7 am and he looked down at the boy who was curled up under his arm. Richie smiled.

He started to run his fingers through eddies hair when the boy yawned.

"Good mornin, rich" Eddie groggily said, he still had dark circles under his eyes and bruises covering his face, but the boy appeared lighter. He looked happy.

"Morning babe" Richie said softly, still running his hand through eddies hair.

The two wanted to stay like that forever, but both knew Eddie had to be home soon or Sonia was start panicking. Eddie redressed all Richies bandages before packing up his clothes.

"Want me to pick you up before school tomorrow?" Richie suggested.

"Definitely," Eddie said smiling, he then leaned down to Richie and kissed him. He reapplied a bandaid to the cut on his face and left.

He told Sonia that the bandaid on his face was from a mosquito bite he scratched, she seemed to actually believe him for once.

Eddie was just about to go to his room when she called for him.

"Edward! Your pills!" The boy rolled his eyes and trudged back down the stairs to the kitchen. He took the pills, one by one, feeling more nauseous bit by bit.

As Eddie closed his bedroom door, a horrible feeling came over him. A feeling that made him grab his stomach and his made forehead form beads of sweat. 

Fuck Eddie thought, he looked around the room anxiously. Spotting a trash can by his bed Eddie lunged for it and clutched it between his hands.

He looked at the bottom of the trash can and immediately started puking into it. His stomach lunged and tears and sweat rolled down his face. The boy finally stopped throwing up and when he looked down he saw different colored pills and blood. Blood.

Eddie was trembling as he still clutched the trash can. His mouth and throat burned and he was terrified. He knew why this was happening, it was those fucking pills.

The truth was the boy was stuck, if he went to the doctor, they'd just prescribe more pills, tell him he was sick. Eddie was fine, it was these pills making him sick.

The rest of the day passed in a blur as Eddie kept going over what happened.

The alarm rang once more. 630 am. Eddie rolled out of bed and grabbed his new pair of ugly colorful clothes off the dresser. He stuffed his inhaler and a new pack of cigarettes into his backpack.

Today he was wearing a light blue shirt and he put on his own pair of black jeans. He soon heard a car honk outside that told him Richie was here. Eddie raced down the staircase and shouted bye to Sonia before she had a chance to remind him of his morning medication.

He was free.

Eddie jumped into the red beaten up truck and Richie winked at him as he pulled the car out of the driveway. Richie blasted songs by the strokes the whole way there, leaning his arm outside the window.