Eighteen

Merry Xmas eve eve haha :) THANK YOU GUYS SO MYCH FOR 3K LIKE WHATTTTT

ENJOY ! This is a long ass chapter

It was a Saturday. And being grounded left Eddie with nothing to do all day.

Sonia barged into his room, no longer caring to knock, and Eddie jumped back in shock as he threw his cigarette out the window.

"Pills Edward," she spat and Eddie walked up to her and looked down at the numerous pills in her hand.

The boy took one after the other, swallowing them dry. Sonia smiled slightly and left the room, Eddie was about to pull out another cigarette when his stomach lunged.

The boy ran for the familiar trash can and started puking. He felt his stomach cramp up so badly it brought tears to his eyes and his throat Burned.

It was getting so much worse, he could feel it.

When night finally came he followed the usual routine of grabbing a pack of cigarettes and hopping out the window.

The boy wandered over to Richies house and saw he was already standing outside, smoking a cigarette.

"Eds!" He shouted and Richie ran up to Eddie, wrapped his hands around him, and picked the boy up.

"Hey rich!" Eddie shouted and he pulled the boys face to his and gave him a kiss.

"Come on, let's go get the rest of the group," Eddie said and they started walking.

"So how's Sonia?" He asked as the two started to walk to bills house.

"The same. Maybe even worse. She doesn't talk to me at all anymore. She only talks to me when it's time to take the pills" the boy said as he grabbed Richies hand.

"I'm so sorry eds," he said.

The two walked to bills house, followed by Stan, followed by Ben, and then mike and Beverly. They all stood together in the street.

"So what are we gonna do?" Stan asked.

"My parents are out of town this weekend," mike  suggested.

"Am I hearing a losers club party??" Richie shouted, nudging mike.

"Let's go!" Bev shouted towards the direction of mikes house. The group arrived shortly after and mike unlocked his front door. One after the other the group shuffled in and sat down in his living room/kitchen.

"I'll get supplies!" Mike shouted as he headed to his bedroom.

"I'm in charge of finding the food!" Richie shouted, running off to the kitchen.

Eddie sat near bill on the ground leaning against a couch. Stan sat directly next to Bill. Bev sat across from the two and Ben next to her. Eddie smiled at the group of friends.

"Got em!" Mike shouted as he brought in two large bottles of liquor and six shot glasses. Richie then ran in carrying all the chip bags he could.

Eddie patted the ground next to him and Richie plopped down and gave the boy a kiss.

"What should we play this time big bill?" Mike asked.

"Hmm...h-how about th-three questions" Bill asked. Three questions was a game the losers club made when they were in middle school.