Ten

Includes harsh content
Hope y'all are enjoying the story, it's gonna get more interesting now that Richie and Eddie are dating wink wink

Life wasn't good for Eddie, he was grounded, which meant drives from Sonia to school and her waiting for him outside of school when the bell rang. And he didn't know when he would be ungrounded.

On Monday, Eddie collapsed into riches arms and told him everything. All of it. How he only said no and how Sonia wouldn't let him breathe. Richie held Eddie in his arms and told him it would be okay, but Richie was scared too.

He knew Eddie would no longer be able to run to Richies house and if Richie showed up at eddies house his mother would kill Eddie if she saw him. All he wanted was Eddie to be ungrounded.

The five minute passing times weren't enough for Eddie and richie, it wasn't enough time, they missed eachother terribly.

Henry kept finding Eddie and it always ended in a fight.

Eddie looked worse each day, Richie was noticing, his eyes bags became darker, his bruises became worse, and he was getting paler.

Life was not good for Eddie.

Two weeks passed before Eddie was finally ungrounded. It was a Saturday and Eddie ran to richies house and shouted his name as loud as he could. The minute he saw richies face open the door Eddie ran to the boy and threw his lips onto him. Eddie kissed Richie again and again.

Richie let Eddie step into the house, still making out, and slammed the door shut. They then walked up the stairs, lips brushing against eachother, and Eddie opened the door to richies bedroom and locked it shut.

The two boys laid on richies unmade bed and started making out again, Richie kept his hand on Eddie back, grabbing at his black shirt, while Eddie kept his hand on Richies cheek.

Richie shifted over and climbed on top of Eddie, looked down at him and then continuing to make out with him. Richie stopped and placed his lips on eddies chin, then his neck, and then his Adam's apple. He continued doing this until Eddie shifted upward and made Richie lie down, so Eddie was now on top. He kissed richie softly on the nose and then on his lips, pulling away and gave him hickeys all over his skinny collar bones. The two boys smiled and continued making out for what felt like eternity.

They eventually ended up sitting on the floor next to richies bed again, hands intertwined.

"Your just lucky my parents aren't home" Richie said smiling, referring to Eddie bold kiss this morning.

"I just missed kissing you too damn much Richie, the five minutes weren't enough, they weren't fucking enough." Eddie said, tracing one of richies knuckles with this thumb.

"You're one horny boy, Eddie spaghetti." He said looking at his own hickeys in a mirror and laughing.

"Oh shut up! Let me see that," Eddie said, laughing, and grabbed the mirror from Richie.

"Haha oh shit!" Eddie said admiring the hickeys left by his boyfriend.

Eddie called Sonia later to tell her that he was going to sleepover his friends house and she continually reminded him to take his pills that were in his bag, after agreeing he hung up.

"She said yes." Eddie said, popping his head into richies room.

"Hey so.. Not to bring down the mood but, what happened while you were grounded?" he asked, realizing Eddie hadn't really mentioned how the whole pill situation was going.

"You tell me." Eddie said tossing Richie his bag. Richie unzipped it and pulled out a container labeled Saturday with a bunch of different colored pills.

"Those are just 1130 am" Eddie whispered.

"Holy shit..." Richie then proceeded to pull out another container that said Saturday and under said 530 pm. It container even more brightly colored pills.

"Eddie, are you okay? Like ... Physically?" The boy asked, concerned for the amount of pills Eddie was swallowing each day.

"I don't even know anymore. Sometimes I get nauseous for no reason at all, and sometimes I won't be hungry all day, and my stomach hurts all the time" Eddie said, zipping his bag back up.

"Well as long as your with me, we can flush all your fucking pills for the day" Richie said smiling at Eddie.

"Hey, can we go outside, I've been in my house for the past two weeks" Eddie asked and Richie stood up and offered his hang to help Eddie.

Once they were outside, Richie intertwined his hand with eddies and they walked down the sidewalk together. The fall air pushed their hair back slightly.

They arrived at Derry town center and Richie bought Eddie a pack of cigarettes and a sandwich for them to split.

"Let's find somewhere empty to eat," Eddie said and they turned a corner to find a empty alley between the movie theater and a pharmacy.

"Perfect!" Richie said and they sat on the ground and started to eat the sandwich.

"Oh! Tonight all of us are gonna meet up since its your first time ungrounded, " Richie said with a mouth full of sandwhich "and lunch was never long enough to do something so tonight we're gonna hang out for a couple hours"

"Awesome, I really missed this Richie," Eddie said, looking around at the alley.

"What? Eating in a dirty alleyway?" Richie asked, laughing.

"No, I missed this." The boy said as he leaned into Richie and pressed his lips to his. Richie put his hands on Eddie neck and pulled him closer. They two stayed like until they heard footsteps a couple feet away.

Henry bowers and belch Huggins stood staring down at them, a smile on henrys face that scared both Eddie and Richie.

The two boys backed up but it was too late, Henry already saw what they were doing and he was not going to let them go without kicking the shit out of each of them.