Twenty-one

LAST CHAPTER ARE YALL REDDIE ??????? Hope you liked this book and idk I didn't have any plans for a sequel but if you want one please let me know !
Enjoy!

"Oh god, what do I do Richie? She's going to kill me," Eddie said as he looked hesitantly to the door. Sonia was trying violently to open it and she shouted at Eddie to open it.

"I'll get it eds." Richie said as he stood up. Eddie saw something in Richie eyes, something that he had never seen before.

Richie walked to the door with his shoulders back and he slowly unlocked it.

The boy opened the door and heard Sonia jump back in shock.

"What are you doing here?" She spat at him, and she tried to push past him to get to Eddie, but the boy stood firm.

"I'm here seeing Eddie, why else?" He said.

"Edward isn't allowed to see you anymore, so you should leave before I call security." She responded with stern eyes.

"Eddie is allowed to make his own decisions, you know?" He spat at her.

"No, he can't. That's why he has me." She said and Richie almost laughed.

"You? Are you kidding me? You're the one that landed him in here in the first place! You pushed pill after pill down his fucking throat! You're a horrible person and definitely not his mom. Your lucky we don't call child services! This is all your fault, so get the fuck away from this room before I call security." He said and Eddie smiled. Richie did what the boy couldn't dream of saying.

Sonia stood in shock. She didn't know what to say.

"That boy doesn't need you telling him what he needs, I've heard things about you Tozier. About your family. I don't need someone like you ruining my son." She spat, trying to break Richie, but the boy stood firm.

He looked at her with wavering eyes and said in a quiet but strong voice.

"Eddie is gay. Your going to have to deal with that one day and there's nothing you can do to change that. And he doesn't need you. He doesn't need to be cured. The world needs more people like Edward Kaspbrak. He's the best thing this world has. And if you can't see that then get the fuck out." He responded and she took a step back, shocked by the words Richie said.

"You're just a worthless boy who is trying to change my son."

"I may be worthless. I may come from a fucked up family and I may be fucked up myself, but Eddie has always been the same, Eddie has always been perfect and he chose me. Richie Tozier. not you." Richie spat and although he knew he shouldn't be talking to an adult that way, it felt fucking awesome.

She then just turned around and stormed out. Richie stepped back into the room and sighed.

"Eds I'm-" Richie started to apologize as he closed the door.

"Thank you so much Richie" The boy smiled at Richie. He was so incredible.

"Huh?"

"You're incredible, you're so fucking incredible." Eddie said and Richie smiled at him.

The boy walked up to Eddie and sat on the edge of his bed. Eddies eyes drooped a little since it was almost midnight and he had been through a lot that day, but he smiled up at him.

"come on Eddie spaghetti, let's get some rest." Richie whispered and Eddie shifted over so Richie could cuddle with him.

As the two slowly fell into a deep sleep, Eddie shifted slightly.