The Nightmare

It happened 3 years ago, the "accident" they called it. Thats what everyone thought it was but it was more...much more than that. The "accident" started with a car crash and ended with one really pissed off kid who seaked vengeance to the people who killed his loved ones. The car crash happened on a empty street where one car that was coming our way decided to swerve right into us. My family's car crashed into the guard rail and plummeted into a ditch.

Me and my brother were lucky enough to survive that. And to admit it I though the crash was an accident too, until 2 days later I come home to him being executed by a devil. Then I realized it was all a setup from the beginning then day after day I am haunted by this...this nightmare for the rest of my life. Now I live the rest of my life off the grid. Until I get a job from Azazel...

Azazel: C'mon Ryker just one job honestly I'm not asking for much...

Ryker: You want me to do a job for you after you banished me from the sanctuary? Pshh please ask me all you want but your not getting a yes unless I'm getting something majorly beneficial from you after what you did.

Azazel: You're right and I'm sorry that I banished you but please just this once I need you the most.

Ryker: No.

Azazel: Fine but good luck trying to find the red dragon emperor yourself.

The moment he said dragon a chill went down my spine. This could be the chance to kill the Red Dragon...if he hasn't mastered his capabilities.

Ryker: Okay fine! But I don't want you coming back here ever without a fair warning next time, I didn't want to kill you.

Azazel: I need you to lookout and track big red down, I don't want him harmed or anything but get close and see what the little devil's are saying.

Wait the red is a devil! I can get my revenge AND kill the Welsh Dragon. Hehe it's like killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

Ryker: Deal.