Old History

Ryker was already at the Gremory house waiting for them all. The constant voices in his head started to give him a headache. Them all calling at the same time. He still searched for a source behind it, and why it was happening now of all times. He held his head to them all chanting. He looked up and around trying to find anything he could beat his head against to stop it, but instead he found the ORC all walking towards him.

Ryker: Took y'all long enough.

He turned and started heading closer to the mansion.

Issei: This is where you live?!

Issei turned to Rias in amazement, which was only replied back with a smile and a nod.

Rias: Yep.

A woman with silver hair came out in a maid like outfit facing them all.

???: My lady, I've come to greet you home.

She looked at them all with a small smile until she made eye contact with Ryker. She instantly frowned and questioned.

???: What is he doing here?

Rias: Now now Grayfia, he's my guest.

She quickly looked over at him and mumbled to herself.

Rias: Whether I want him to be or not.

Ryker heard her words and smiled, almost laughing at it.

Grayfia: Very well. Follow me.

They all headed inside after her. Ryker stood on the far right side of the group as they all moved as one down the hallway. There were what seemed to be hundreds of servants and maids all bowing next to each other as they walked down the hall. Ryker looked at some of them here and there, catching surprised reactions once they noticed who he actually was. Issei elbowed him and smiled.

Issei: Does everybody have something against you or are you just that popular?

He laughed, causing Ryker to smile.

Ryker: Well for a Fallen Angel who's known for hating Devils, you don't really get a 'warm welcoming' like everyone else.

Issei: Don't all Fallen Angels hate Devils though?

Ryker: Not all Fallen Angels are as big of a threat to them as I am.

Issei looked up at him with terrified eyes, gulping loudly. Ryker caught it and smirked a bit. He stretched his arm out and put him in a headlock, roughing his hair a bit before letting him go.

Ryker: Don't worry I won't hurt you......yet.

Issei: YET?!?

Ryker: I can make it right now if you'd like.

Issei was at a loss of words causing Ryker to laugh some more. Once they reached the doors Grayfia opened it for them all to head in. Rias took the initiative to go first since it was her house after all.  The rest funneled in after her, spreading out to get a look at the room they were entering.  It was massive.  All open concept and everything.  A little boy with crimson hair came running into Rias cheering and laughing. 

???: You're finally home! 

Rias: Indeed I am Millicas. 

She proceeded to brush his hair until he separated from her.  He looked over and smiled at the rest of them. 

Millicas: And you brought your friends too!

He caused them all to smile, even Ryker. 

Millicas: Who's the guy in black?-