The Fall

The preparations for the high school's summer events was about to begin where specific classrooms would compete against each other to see who was the better class.  It varied from full on races to timed tests that way everyone would be helpful and no one would be left out.  They had to chose roles a few day beforehand to get people prepared for what was to come. Ryker was passed out on his desk lightly snoring as Issei was zoning out. 

Aika: The half a mile relay race.  Anyone up for that? 

Everyone talked and looked at one another looking for hands to go up.  Xenovia looked over and noticed Ryker napping.  She smiled and stood up grabbing his wrist and lifting his arm up unwillingly to wave it around.  She did her best to deepen her voice and look serious as she continued to wave. 

Xenovia: I'll do it. 

Aika smiled and pointed out to call on them.

Aika: Ryker Scrios it is then!

Ryker started to wake up to his name being called to only notice Xenovia holding his arm up and the entire class all smiling and looking at him.  He rubbed and eye and stared at her.

Ryker: What?....

Aika: Moving on.  Treasure hunt?

Irina: Oh I'll do that!

Ryker looked around expecting someone to elaborate on what he was apparently volunteering for but no one did.  He shrugged and fell back asleep hoping someone would tell him once he woke up.

(Time Skip)

Everyone took to the track and began practicing. A few groups huddled together thinking of strategies as others just hung out. The perverted trio were at it again. Stalking on their innocent prey without them knowing. Ryker smiled and knew his time to attack was now. He wiggled his fingers before pouncing up and putting Issei in a choke hold without any warning. He immediately started to panic and reach behind him to get his attacker. Ryker lowered his head behind Issei's and spoke with full smiles.

Ryker: You've gotta stop being perverted and be aware you three!

Issei: Hey-...knock it off!...

Ryker let go and held Issei up from falling on his back. He pushed him to stand up and smacked him on the side of his head.

Ryker: Theres more to life than just tits and ass ya know.

Issei rubbed his throat and smirked a bit.

Issei: I am devoted to the things that make me happy. And tits and ass are exactly that!

Ryker put his hands on his hips as he tilted his head.

Ryker: Is it happy? Or is horny the word your looking for?

Xenovia: Ryker!

They all looked over to see both Irina and Xenovia running over waving.

Irina: Glad to see you're wearing something a little...brighter.

He looked down to his outfit. It was the normal gym clothes every student was wearing. A white short sleeve and red shorts. He shrugged and looked up at her. His legs and arms having decently sized scars to where was visible.

Ryker: It's kind of hard to run in pants. I figured these would be better.

Xenovia: Then what do you say to a little practice run huh?

Ryker: After you.

He held a hand out letting her go first.  Issei followed along to watch but stuck to his side as they walked to the track.