Unexpected Visitors

Ryker jumped awake to his usual nightmare. He rubbed his eye and yawned while pulling his phone out to check the time. His eye widened and he immediately sprinted down the halls of the schoolhouse. He threw open a door with his shoulder and stood there. The table was surrounded by Michael, Azazel, Vali, Sirzechs, Serafall, and all of the devils were either sitting at or standing behind the table. One chair in between Azazel and Michael was empty. Ryker found himself sitting there and kicked his feet up with his hands behind his head.

Azazel: Late as always.

Ryker: Be glad I'm even here.

He scoffed and looked over to Michael. The table finally began speaking to one another.

Sirzechs: Now that we're all here we can begin. For those who dont know already this is my sister Rias Gremory and Sona Sitri. Them and their members helped fight against Kokabiel and his uprising.

Michael: That is impressive! I'd like to thank you all for your bravery.

Ryker: I wouldn't if I were you.

Azazel smirked and laughed under his breath.

Azazel: I see that both of my boys got involved with that mess.

Ryker: One more than the other.

Ryker looked over to the window, not daring to see anyone's reactions. He grew tired of all of the people in the room at once.

Ryker: Just make peace and get this over with.

Everyone went on to discussing their matters. The room was tense as ever. A giant yellow light from outside caught Ryker's eye. A chilling feeling went through him, warning him.

Ryker: Something's not right.

He stood up and in an instant everyone froze still. Michael, Azazel, Rias, Sirzechs, Vali, Serifall, and Issei were able to move around. Ryker looked around and found Irina, Kiba, and Xenovia with their weapons out. They were confused as he was. He walked over to the window and found all of the other troops protecting the summit had frozen still as well. Women and men dressed in robes and tall hoods floated from yellow magic circles, evaporating the troops in no time. An explosion sounded to his left. He stumbled back and looked over at everyone else.

Michael: How are they frozen like this? What is this power?

Azazel: It's the damn half vampire. They happened to get him and extend the limits of his abilities. They're using him against us.

Issei: Gasper?!

Ryker: Obviously. Looks like he's fallen in the wrong hands, Rias.

He shot her a cold stare and was returned with one as well. She looked out the window at the mysterious figures.

Sirzechs: Whatever has happened we must act fast. If they can boost his power, none of us will survive.

Ryker: Doubtful, but sure.

Rias: He's a member of MY household, I'll take him back.

Sirzechs: Take Issei with you. I can transport you both, but only you two can go. No one else.

Issei: Gotcha.

Sirzechs summoned a circle under them and teleported them both away. Leaving the rest to devise a plan to fight back.

Vali: You know I could've just taken out the half vampire and stopped this all.

Ryker walked over to him and grabbed him by the collar, lifting him a good two feet in the air.