Blade Against Blade

Ryker gets up to open the door but hesitated for a moment. He opened the door to be greeted with...

Issei: Sup...your the dude who summoned the devil right?...

Ryker: What kind of devil rings the door bell to enter your apartment?

Issei: Damnit, I was hoping you wouldn't give me that crap.

Ryker: Heh...anyways come on in. (Points to Azazel) He's actually the dude who summoned you.

Issei: This place looks amazing.

Azazel: Care for a drink? It's Saké.

Issei: Oh, no thank you I'm still a minor.

Ryker: Well ain't that a dame shame. Oh sorry we haven't officially met I'm Ryker, Ryker Thompson.

As Ryker reached his hand out to Issei, Issei got the alert that danger is around. His arm freaked out and he tried his best to act casual but it was hard.

Issei: Uh yeah, Issei. Haven't we met before?

Ryker: I'm not sure I follow.

Issei: Yeah! You just recently joined Kuoh Academy, your the new student who gave that awesome speech when you joined!

Azazel stared at Ryker in angerment thinking he disobeyed his rules about not making too much attention.

Issei: So is that all you wanted, a person to have drinks with?

Azazel: What, did you expect something more worth while?

Issei: Oh no not at all, but I thought you'd want something more...important I guess.

Ryker: So worth while.

Issei: Uhh...I guess.

Azazel: So what could I give you for compensation?

Ryker: He's a devil so...your soul. Right?

Issei: Oh no we devils don't need your soul it's just we something to fit the contract of your request.

Ryker: Hmm I guess I was wrong.

(Time skip)

Issei left Azazel's apartment with a painting that Azazel paid him as compensation. Ryker left to head home when he smelled the stench of a rouge devil. It was the worst sent he ever smelled in his life. He knew that since Issei was apart of the House of Gremory and he was near by that his house members would take care of this. He just wanted to watch and observe their style of fighting.

Ryker: I can't show my identity just yet so....Black Dragon Balance Breaker!

Black colored armor covered our known to be Ryker into the Black Dragon Emperor. He casually leaned on the wall as they approached the wearhouse.

Rias: There's a rogue devil hiding inside.

???: No one can miss the smell of a rogue devil.

Ryker: Damn right!

The unknown voice startled everyone, including our zoned out swordsman.

Rias: And who might you be?

Ryker: A spectator.

???: Why spectate when you can enjoy the fun?

Ryker: I can see you like torture miss...?

???: Akeno, you may call me Akeno.

Ryker: Well, get on with the killing.

Issei, the swordsman, and the tiny white haired girl kicked in the door and searched for the rogue devil. A few minutes pass and the devil flies over the building for our torture loving Akeno to fry it with lightning. Our well known Rias Gremory then blabs about a 1,000 deaths then ends it with dark magic. Ryker just sits back slowly clapping.

Rias: Was that not good enough for you?

Ryker: No, not that, it's just that your swordsman has been spacing out this whole time.

Rias: Kiba you need to focus. What has gotten into you.

Kiba: Sorry president, just having an off day. Now if you'll please excuse me.

Rias: Kiba...

Ryker: I don't think you should stop him...he looks pretty mad.

Rias: Now you sir, if you'll answer me with a real answer this time. Who are you?

Ryker: Its not a good time to show you. You'll find out later.

Rias: I'd like an answer now please.

Ryker: I'm someone sent to track down the red dragon emperor and make sure he's well protected.

Rias: Thank you for sharing but I'm sure we can take care of him.

Ryker: You don't understand do you? What if he goes wondering off again with out your supervision. Kinda like you swordsman, Kiba is it, is doing right now.

???: I remember you. Your the guy that was on the roof of Issei's house.

Ryker: Yeah, how did you know I was up there by the way?

???: I have my ways.

Ryker: Well I'd like to congratulate the person who sensed me but I'm afraid I don't know your name.

???: Koneko

Ryker: Nice to meet you Koneko, congratulations. Now if you'll excuse me I've gotta report to my boss.

Ryker summoned a magic circle the color of his armor and teleported away.

Issei: Who the hell was that?

Rias: I'm afraid I don't exactly know. I hope we find out later.

(Time skip)

Ryker told Azazel everything that he knew about the Occult Research Club. He left the apartment to walk home since he didn't want to spread his wings in a highly populated place. As he started walking home rain started picking up. "Damnit" whispered Ryker as he started hurrying to get under a roof. On his way to safety from the rain, he felt a disturbance around him. "Please help me!" Yelled someone. Ryker bolted towards the source of the noise to find our swordsman, Kiba standing 2 feet away from a dead priest. Anger rose in Ryker for he didn't know it was Freed Sellzen, the stray exorcist, that was behind the killing.

Ryker: Balance Breaker!

The black armor covered the angered fallen angel for he sealed his revenge on Kiba and Kiba alone.

Ryker: He had no reason to die!

Kiba: Huh?

Ryker charged towards Kiba ready to strike but stoped to a voice that he knew too well.

Freed: Yohoo!

Ryker, Kiba: Freed Sellzen.

Freed: Aww you remembered me! How thoughtful.

Ryker: Why would you kill a priest, he deserved a good life.

Freed: Oh shut up. They all deserve to die. Why would you disagree with me, your a fallen angel too.

Kiba: You're a fallen angel too? It looks like I'm going to have to kill you both.

Ryker: I may be a fallen angel but I'm not a stray.

Kiba: Freed, have you been hiding this whole time?

Freed: Aww did you miss me? I would've come out to play but I had better plans.

Kiba: Unfortunately for you I'm not in the best mood today.

Ryker: Kiba I wouldn't do that, that's not any ordinary sword.

Freed starts to wave around his sword until it starts to glow a little. Ryker immediately knew that that's a highly dangerous weapon.

Freed: Lets see if your stupid sword can beat the holy sword known as Excalibur. I'd love some blade on blade action.

Kiba: No, it can't be.

Freed: Oh but it is, and now I'm going to have to kill the fallen betrayer and cut in half the devil scum! Hahahahahahaha!!! Now....DIE!!!