Have a Drink

(This is during season 2)

Ryker: I can't believe I have to go to school for this.

Ryker started to head for the entrance of the school but hesitated when he realised that he was being eyed by everyone in a miles range.

???: Who's the new guy?

???: A transfer I guess.

"Stupid humans, if only they knew who they were talking about." Ryker mumbled.

???: Issei, did you get you homework done or do you need to copy off of me again?

That's the name Azazel gave me I'm pretty sure. If not I might be able to squeeze some information out of him. Azazel said no harm to the red dragon, but nothing about his class mates or his friends. I might be looking forward to this school day. I look for the person who asked Issei the question and find a slim blonde girl, looks like she wouldn't hurt a fly. We'll see about that...later.

I start to tail the blonde to find a brown haired kid with his face on his desk, passed out. She shakes the boy until he jumps up in shock.

Issei: S..sorry what did you ask?

Issei starts to lay his head back down but the blonde starts shaking him again and asking....

???: Did you even sleep today?

Issei: (muffled) Not really, after Kiba left I haven't really gotten any sleep at all.

Hmm Kiba...I swore I've heard that name before....

Teacher: Ahh, you must be the new student. Come up here and say your name to the class.

Ryker walks up to the center realising how much he hated school, turned around, and said...

Ryker: My name is Ryker Scrios I hope to not aggravate anyone or piss of anybody.

Teacher: Uhh...okay, have a seat in the back please.

(Time skip)

The bell rang for the end of the day which ment it's time to tale Issei and find out where he's going. Out of nowhere my phone rings in my pocket. I try my best to mute the noise but I'm pretty sure that I'm caught. I lean around the corner to see if he's coming but to my surprise he's still walking.

Ryker: Is this kid deaf or does he not care?

I look at my phone to see it was Azazel who almost blew my cover. I answer it with a friendly...

Ryker: Soooo you trying to get me compromised or whaaat?

Azazel: What?

Ryker: You heard me! I almost got caught following big red because of you!

Azazel: Hey don't blame me, it's not my fault you don't have your phone on vibrate. Anyway I'm going to summon Issei to my apartment so be sure to be there at night.

Ryker: Summon him what for? Oh I see...your going to do your classic " wanna have a drink with me?", gesture. Dude I can honestly read you like a book.

Azazel: Hey it works on most.

Ryker: Eh your right, it did work on me.

Azazel: That's because you were already drunk by the time I got to you.

Ryker: Was I? I don't remember.

Azazel: That's because you passed out an hour later.

Ryker: Oh I definitely remember that. Anyways I'm still tailing him so see ya.

I hang up the call to see that Issei enters a home, I suppose it's his since its not nearly as big as Azazel's. I spread my wings and fly up to the roof to listen in on who he's with.

???: And this is Issei when he was a little kid.

???: Aww, he's so tiny!

Issei: Mom!

???: Hey Issei, this picture...

Issei: Oh yeah, that kid lived down the street from me. Damn I can't remember his name. It was a long time ago.

???: Do you remember this sword?

Issei: Huh, oh not really.

???: This is a holy sword. I never think that I'd see it in a picture with you. But anyway cool pictures, thanks man.

Hmm, I might need to get my hands on those pictures...

???: Someone's here. On the roof.

Ryker: Oh shit, how did they find me?

Ryker spread his wings and soared as far away as possible from the house. He wondered which one found him, but that didn't really matter any of them could've heard him playing on his phone if they listened closely. Now time to go to Azazel's.

(Time Skip)

The suddenly loud knock on the door spoke for itself. It was Ryker, a little bit late but not too much.

Azazel: I expected you to be earlier.

Ryker: You expect a lot of things from me.

Azazel: Fair point. Have a drink?

Ryker: You know me too well.

Azazel: It looks like I'm the one reading you like a book.

Azazel poured a glass full of Saké and left the black dragon at peace...for now.

Azazel: Good?

Ryker: I prefer Scotch, but it'll do.

Azazel: So do you wanna hide and observe or just sit in the open and be apart of the conversation with me and the red dragon emperor?

Ryker: You know me, I'm not one to hide. Besides hiding and listening through a crack in the door is just creepy.

Azazel: Good thing. I don't think I'll be able to last the whole conversation knowing there's someone watching me.

As Ryker took a drink from his glass he sensed the presence of another dragon approaching.

Ryker: Unless Vali made an unexpected visit I'm pretty sure you red dragon is here.

As expected the doorbell rang and in came the fun.