New Member

Ryker: This is Sona's sister, whether she likes it or not.

Issei: Wait why didn't you mention her before!? She could've helped with Kokabiel!

Ryker: I don't need to be reminded who could and who could've helped in that fight Issei. Besides, you really don't have much room to talk.

Rias: Calm down everyone. No need for arguing over it. Besides Serafall would've obliterated the school in seconds if she new that her sister was in harm's way.

Issei: Holy shit, she can do that.

Ryker: Yep.

Serafall: I will do my duty to protect my sister by obliterating all Angels and Fallen Angels!

Ryker: Eh.....

Serafall: Don't worry Ryker, you pass on my list.

Sona ran out of the gym crying in anger and embarrassment.

Saji: Sona is gonna need help coping with her sister I'll see ya guys later!

Serafall: It's not nice to run away from your own sister like that!

Serafall darted out the door after Sona with Saji following behind her.

Ryker: Thats Sona's exact problem. Not that she hates her sister because they're so distant, but because when Serafall does see Sona she spends every second being a little too close for comfort.

???: Ah there you guys are.

Issei: Wha....oh hi dad.

???: I was beginning to wondering where you were.

Rias: Hello father.

Issei: Wait what!

Rias: What, what is it?

Issei: He's your dad?!

Rias: Yes.....and?

Issei: Nothing.....its just.....you never mentioned him before.

Rias's dad: Yeah, Rias isn't one to talk about the rest of her family a lot.

Issei's dad: Hey, what do you say I get some beer and we stop by my house for a little while?

Rias's dad: Sounds wonderful.

Ryker: I'm in.

Issei's dad: Great.

Issei's dad walked away to call his wife and tell her about the company. Rias's dad shot his gaze directly at Ryker.

Rias's dad: Mind telling me what your reason for being here is.

Ryker: I understand you have a big problem with me Zeoticus. Im just for protection. Azazel sent me.

Rias's dad: Why would my family need protection.

Ryker: Not exactly your family, just him.

Ryker pointed directly at Issei without looking.

Ryker: He's the one Azazel wants safe. You know about his obsessions with the sacred gears.

Rias's dad: He does have some weird obsessions.

Ryker: Agreed.

Sirzechs : Great.....and by the looks of it we're having a slumber party as well.

Rias: Ughh.

(Time skip)

Issei's dad, Sirzechs, Zeoticus, and Ryker were all in the living room laughing at the videos they took at school.