Chapter 7: The Phone

Star's POV

As soon as I got off my car, I hear the bell ring. I hurried as fast as I can to my first subject, which was Spanish.

"Buenos dìas Ms. Butterfly, you are late, detention later, for an hour."

Great just great. Could this get any worse? As soon as I sat down my chair, Marco arrived also late.

"Ahh Mr. Diaz you are late, detention for one hour with Ms. butterfly."

Guess I spoke too soon. Dammit. Why him? Out of every guy in the universe why does it have to be him!? God hates me.

"Okay class, today we are going to have a....examen sorpresa! (pop quiz)  Yaaay"

Everyone at the classroom frowned except me and Marco. Mr. Lorenzo started to pass the quiz sheet. And after a few minutes, I finished and handed him the paper. As soon was the whole class was finish, Mr. Lorenzo was also finish grading the papers. That was fast.

"Class do you know why I was fast in grading your papers?"

The classroom was quiet.

"Because most of you did a pathetic job. Aaron you got a hundred percent."

"Yay"

Aaron gladly replied.

"Of the answers wrong"

Mr. Lorenzo added.

"Awww man"

He spoke to soon.

"Ms. Butterfly you get an A+. Same goes to you Mr. Diaz, unlike the rest of the class."

Cool an A+.

Marco's POV

Another A+, same as always. Uhhh I  can't believe I'm gonna be in detention, at least it's with Star...not that I-uhhh... never mind. My phone suddenly vibrate, signaling that its almost dead. Forgot to charge it last night, maybe I could find an outlet somewhere here.

----AfterSpanishClass----

When everyone got out of Spanish class, I quickly charge my phone at the very corner of the room. As soon as I got out I see Janna with Star.

"Hey Marco, whatcha up to?"

Dammit. Did she see me?

"Uhhh nothin' just yah know chillin'"

I said acting totally cool.

"In Spanish Class?"

"Yeah why not, gotta go, don't wanna be late."

I quickly ran to Algebra class.

Star's POV

"How is he gonna be late? Isn't it recess?"

I asked Janna while she was lost in thoughts.

"Uhh Janna?"

"Oh sorry Star, I was just thinking, Marco looked really nervous, and if he's nervous it means he's hiding something, in the Spanish classroom. But what could it be?"

"Woah how could you know all that?"

"Star, please don't ask questions, you don't want the answer to."

"Ok fine."

"Come with me."

She pulled me into the classroom and looked around looking for what could Marco be hiding. Then I saw a phone charging in the very corner.

"Janna there's a phone charging here, could it be Marco's?"

"Yeah that's Marco's phone... unattended..."

She creepily smirk. Then she grabbed it and opened it.

"Janna! What are you doing?"

"Oh nothing just looking at his search history. No big deal."

"No big deal!? Janna personal space, not to mention privacy and-"

"Wait, Star."

"What? We're you even listening?"

"He searched you."

"What!?"

"Marco searched your family history Star"

"What!?"

I froze.

Author's Note
Hey guys! Are any of you Miraculers or fans of Miraculous Ladybug? Cause I LOVE that show, anyways I was thinking of making a fanfic. Please comment who's your favorite character in the show! I would love to know. Keep readin'.