Chapter 23: Third wheel

Marco's POV

Uhhhhh this is sooo awkward...me...Star in the back of limo, yes I said limo, with a devilish designs everywhere. For all I know, Tom's family are Satanists, but who's to judge. Anyway, me and Star were quiet... I guess because I haven't answered her question but... I don't know, I mean after going out with her ex tonight, she's going out with me? Okay Marco calm down tell her... Maybe another time? Or I'll tell you as soon as I'm free to hang?

"Uh Star...about your question earlier, uh I-"

"Don't bother I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel awkward...hehe"

"No it's fine, I was just... speechless. It was awkward but you were so brave. Anyway I would like hang out sometime, but I'm just kinda busy lately with umm school."

"Oh uhh okay I understand."

Nicely done Marco.

"We have arrived."

The creepy driver said.

"Thanks for the lift!"

Star said waving the car good bye.

"Star! You came!"

The hot headed 'demon' ex boyfriend said.

"Why is he with you?"

Tom asks, loosing his temper as soon as he saw me

"Oh my parents asked him to accompany me tonight"

"Yeah okay but I'm your date."

"Don't worry Tom I'll just be in the corner."

I said so he would hopefully calm down.

"You better be."

He said, trying to warn me. But I'm not scared. I can't believe I'm a third wheel tonight. I walked around as I was getting bored then saw the blood moon outside the window, it was like calling me... Then I saw the face of Star, so I looked around and saw Star by the punch bowl. I should approach her, but with a disguise, then by walking around a saw a skeleton face mask and a red sumbrero on the floor. That was convenient. I put it on then it suddenly got dark. The roof opened to see the blood moon above us.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. It is my pleasure that I request you now to turn your heads skyward. When the light of the blood moon rubbles down and selects two lucky souls, binding then together for eternity, in his hypnotic Ruby brodome."

"Wow."

Star was amazed. Time to make a move Diaz. I walked to Star but she starts to wander off, still looking at the moon. Once I caught up to her, I grabbed her hand and suddenly a red spotlight was above us with slow music playing. Uh oh...

Author's Note
Heyyyy sooo I'm working on a book for the past week, it's an original story made by yours truly, it's a boyxboy story that will be coming soon. Keep readin'!!!