Chapter 25: Confession

Marco's POV

I woke up, realizing I'm almost late for school so I just got dressed and ran out the door. I didn't get much sleep last night because of the ball and quiting to be Star's bodygaurd. I mean she doesn't need a bodygaurd, so might as well quit, she said it herself.

Star's POV

I've been a complete idiot, how am I going to tell my parents about this? Why do we always fight? Okay, Star calm down, it's Spanish class just pray he won't notice you.

"Okay class, today we're going to assign partners for the project. Is everybody present?"

Sir Lorenzo said.

"I'm afraid not sir."

I said, noticing form the moment I stepped in he wasn't here.

"What? Who's not here?"

"Marco Diaz."

As soon as I say that someone just popped out the classroom door and it was Marco...

I completed zone out after hearing we're partners. Okay Star, you have to talk to him.

----After Class----

Why is he avoiding me? Why does he hate me so much? Uhh that's it!

Narrator's POV

Star ran up to Marco in the halls.

"What's you're problem? I'm a likeable person, why don't you like me?"

"Nothing, okay. You just don't get it!"

Marco tires to turn back and walk away but Star grabbed his arm and turned him towards her.

"What don't I get? Ever since the start of the school year you've been nothing but mean to me, I don't understand."

Marco was speechless.

"Look, whatever I did wrong, I'm sorry, so can we just put our differences aside and start over and finish this project?"

"No Star"

"What?"

"You didn't do anything wrong"

"What do you mean? What made you hate me so much?"

"I don't hate you Star"

As Star was about to open her mouth to say something Marco cupped her cheeks and kissed her.

Author's Note
Sorry for the late update but I've been suffering with a skin disease that takes time to heal. Anyways enjoy the chapter and keep readin'