Chapter 26: Someone

Star's POV

"Star? Star!"

"Huh what?...Marco?"

"No it's me Janna. What happened? Marco just ran right pass me looking all red and nervous."

OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH

"Uhhh he did...?"

"Yeah...wait did something happen between you two?"

"Uhhh I don't know, I gotta go Janna."

"Okay but call me."

"Yeah totally, totally, totally."

Star keep yourself together. WHAT AM I GONNA DO?

Marco's POV

I can't believe I kissed Star. My cheeks feel so warm. But I can't believe I just ran like a huge coward. Uhh it would be so awkward if we see each other. What am I gonna do?

----TheNextDay----

Okay Marco first period...with Star you've got this, just don't forget to breathe. Just go inside the classroom first so you don't bump into her.

Star's POV

Okay Star, it's first period just try to be earlier than him. I entered the room and it was too late he was here. Is it too late to run back?

"Why hello Ms. Butterfly, leaving so soon class hasn't started yet you know?"

Sir Lorenzo suddenly pops behind and startled me. I need to get out of here.

"Oh I just uhhh forgot that thing that i need for the next class in my locker that I really need to get."

Sir Lorenzo look confused.

"Well alright then, hurry back."

Phew, that was close.

Marco's POV

I want to speak with her but... I don't know what to say...

"Star!"

I stood up and she froze. I can't believe that I'm doing this.

"Star I-I'm sorry about what happened yesterday, the truth is I really like you. I just want you to know that I'm not mad at you, I was just jealous when you hang out with Tom. I know I'm just your bodyguard but can we please start over and forget everything from the moment you bumped into me. "

Did I just really said all that? I'm starting to regret that...and in front of Sir Lorenzo!!!

"Marco I'm sorry too..and I-"

"Okay you two love birds class is about to start you can talk after school okay? Okay let's learn Spanish."

Star's POV

I need to tell him how I feel.... So I grabbed his arm and dragged him outside the classroom until it was only the two of us.

"Marco I love you too, I'm sorry if I was mean to you to-"

Marco's lips touched mine stopping me for saying another word.

"Okay Marco you need to stop and let me finish...bbut I-I don't mind."

"Okay I'll ask next time... May I?"

...

"Uh Marco we're going to be late for class..."

"Oh right."

...

Someone's POV

"I'll get you someday Star Butterfly and I'll use Mr. Diaz as bait. Just wait."

Author's Note
Hey guys so updates will be much slower I will try to write more but I've been having anxiety a lot lately cause my otp just broke up (not gonna mention who) and it has been tough cause they are the ones who usually cure my anxiety but then....yeah so I hope you enjoy the chapter, I love you guys and keep readin'!