Chapter 30: End

Marco's POV

It has been a week since the Toffee incident. I'm on my way to Star's house so that we can go to school together. Everything is back to normal I guess...? I've been taking care of Star since her mom was discharged from the hospital and we really connected. I plan ro ask her to be my girlfriend today. I hope she'll say 'yes'.

As soon as I arrived I could see a big truck parked outside their house.

"Star? Are you there?" I call, looking for her or Mr. And Mrs. Butterfly.

There's no answer so I'll ask the driver of the truck I guess.

"Excuse me but what's going on? Where are they? " I knock at the truck driver's window.

"The Butterfly's are moving kid. You didn't know?" The driver answers.

I think I felt my heart stop. They're moving?!? What?! Star never told me anything about this. I quickly took my phone out and called Star.

"Star! Where are you? I'm outside your house." I yell as soon as she picks up the phone.

"Go to YOUR house dummy." she answers back, I don't understand so I quickly ran to my house panicked.

"Surprised!!" Star exclaims beside mom and dad. I'm still lost...

"My parents moved backed closer to the company so I'm moving here with you!" She said as she hugged me. I'm relieved but started to tear up a little with the thought of her leaving me forever.

"Are you not happy? Why are you crying?" Star questions while pouting.

"No, I am. I just thought you were leaving me without saying goodbye." I admit.

"Sorry, I  just wanted to surpize you after your karate class." She replies.

"It's alright... I've been meaning to ask you something for a while..." I start already feeling the redness of my cheeks.

"What is it?" She looks are me with curiosity.

"Will you be my girlfriend, Star?" I said it.

"YES!!" Star exclaims. We hugged so tight. I'm so happy right now.

"May I?" I remember to ask.

"Yes." We kiss like my parents weren't watching but I could care less anymore.

THE END

the book's finally done thanks for coping with my very very late updates and im really guilty for that so sorry yall, thank you for reading :))