Chapter 22: Make A Move

Marco's POV

Uhh can't believe Star's going out with her ex to a ball. I was gonna ask her out. What should I do? I can't do anything about it anyway, I mean Tom's this rich bad boy who knows Star's family longer than I know her. As I was ranting through my thoughts, there was a message on my phone....from Star. She said that her parents told her to tell me that I will escort her to the ball, at 7:30 p.m. I don't know if if I should be glad to hear this or mad, but at least I get to see Star, as her bodygaurd or the 'thirdwheel' between her and Tom. I have to wear something formal though.

Star's POV

I don't know why I'm doing this, I guess I just want to see if Tom change ever since we broke up. I also want to get out and maybe party or something, but I guess a ball would work, after all there is dancing and food. I'm also glad Marco will be escorting me, I'll just wait for him to get here. Our ride will be here in  about 7:45 p.m.

----7:28 p.m.----

There was a knock on the door, I opened it and saw Marco, wearing a suit and tie, looking all formal and... charming. Wait did I just thought of that? Star you're crazy. Uhhhhh I don't know what to say? Should I say 'hi'? Or like 'you look really cute'. WAIT WHAT?? NO STAR.

"Uhh Star you look a little red, are you okay?"

IM BLUSHING!??

"Yeah o-okay I uh am. Uhh I mean I'm okay. Just maybe a little nervous."

"Why are you nervous?"

"I-I-I don't know."

He looked at me and I looked at him and realizing I haven't let him in.

"Uhh sorry! Come in please. I almost forgot."

Star get a hold of yourself. Be cool.

"The ride will be here at 7:45. We still have time, do you want something to drink while we wait?"

"No, not really."

Then there was silence. I don't know what else to say? Should I make a move or wait for him. Okay here it goes...

"Soo"

We both started.

"Oh I'm sorry, you first."

We did it again then we just laughed.

"Okay, okay you go."

I finally said.

"Are you trying to get back with Tom?"

"WHAT? NO! oops I'm sorry, I didn't mean to shout."

"I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have brought the topic up."

He said concerningly.

"No, it's okay."

"Anyway what you you going to say."

"Uhhh I was going to ask if you want to um."

I don't know where this was going but I'll just say whatever comes in mind.

"If you want to hang out tomorrow here just to have fun."

He blushed, I blushed. Then suddenly there was a honk outside...our ride was here. I didn't move since I was waiting for an answer, but then he opened the door.

"Shall we go?"

He said, forgetting what I just asked him. Then we left.

Check out: SVTFOE oneshots by the_badass_muffin.