Chapter 29: Shoot Me And I'll Shoot Him pt 2

Star's POV

"Stop! Don't shoot, please!"

I begged as Toffee seemed to remain calm despite of him being surrounded...

"That's right Star, if you think that you are a step ahead of me, think again.... NOW!" Toffee shouted. The police suddenly fell unconscious. Toffee's minions surrounded us with guns.

"You think you surrounded me, but you didn't." Toffee smirks.

My heart sunks as I turn to mom scared.

"Leave Marco alone. We got what you want." mom said. Lifting papers that seemed to be documents. Is she really going to give Toffee the company?

"Good choice" Toffee smiles as he walks towards mom dropping Marco's weak body on the ground. I remain frozen as Toffee's minions are still surrounding us. But as soon as mom and Toffee come face to face, dad takes Toffee's gun while mom  reached a gun from her back and strangled Toffee across his neck while holding him at gun point.

"Shoot me and I'll shoot him!" mom yells at the same time mocking Toffee when he held Marco at a similar position earlier. Toffee signals his people to put their gun down.

"You're making a bold move, Moon. But you're still trap and I will make sure you will all go down with me."  Toffee warns as he chokes in mom's grip, making mom strangle him tighter.

"Star! You get Marco out of here, now!" mom yells. I ran towards Marco.

"Marco? Come on let's go" I told him while I help him stand up and guiding him outside.

"Star, your parents." Marco says.

"I know, I'll come back when I get you somewhere safe." I assure him.

"No Star, Toffee planted a bomb inside  and it's about to blow any minute." Marco tells me.

"WHAT?!?" I exclaimed.

"I have to warn them! Marco, go somewhere safe to hide. " I told Marco.

I ran as fast as I can back to the abandoned factory. While I was running the ground started to shake and a beeping sound came out of no where, the bomb is about to explode!

"MOM! DAD! GET OUT OF THERE! Toffee planted a bomb as a trap!"
I yelled.

Mom still had Toffee at gun point. Dad began to look at mom making signals with his eyes of what they're going to do next. As the beeping loudens, mom quickly let go Toffee and ran outside together with dad. The bomb went off and the ceilings began to collapse. As soon as Toffee was released, his minions fired towards my parents as they run outside the factory. The whole factory collapse and was lit on fire from the old electrical wires. As mom and dad were running mom was shot at her shoulder causing her to stumble over.

"Moon!" my dad shouted while helping her get up.

"Mom!" I quickly got my phone out to call an ambulance.

"Star!" I turn to see Marco standing behind me with policemen that began to help us.

Author's Note
Hello just want to remind all of you to wash your hands and practice social distancing. A reminder to also respect the people around you because the last thing this world needs right now is hate :))