Chapter 21: Tom

Marco's POV

It was last period, I wanted to ask Star if we could hang after school but I kinda chickened out, thinking she might say no. But I'm gonna do it, I'll ask her out, as a friend of course. After the bell rang I went outside  and saw Star talking to some guy, he has spikey red hair with a customize devilish car. Who is that guy? Okay Marco go ask her, you can do this.

"Hey, Star"

I said as I go closer.

"Hey Marco! Marco this is Tom, Tom, Marco."

She said gesturing back and forth. Sooo he's the ex boyfriend Star was talking about.

"Is he the reason why you're you don't want to go with me to the Blood Moon Ball tonight huh. Is this your new boyfriend?"

"What!? No! Leave Marco out of this! I just don't want to go."

"Come on it only comes every 67 years, it's that special."

Tom said beggingly.

"Let me check with my bodygaurd first, Marco?"

"Uhh I-I don't really know? Does you're parents know? Should I come with you or something?"

"Uhh no, you're not invited, its only me and Star. And beside our parents know about this."

Tom said.

"Okay, I'll think about it. I'll just call you if I'm going."

"Okay, think about it."

After that he went to his car and drove away.

"Are you really going?"

I asked.

"I don't know, but it could be fun?"

"Isn't he you're ex?"

"Yeah but I don't know, maybe he changed?"

I snapped

"Well I don't think you should go."

Star looked at me confused.

"Why not?"

"Well it might be dangerous, who knows?... Of course it's only my opinion, I mean."

"I think I'll go."

Dammit.

"Oh uhh okay good luck. See ya."

And with that I just walked away, disappointedly, never turning back.

Author's Note
Guyssssss Aurora's Love Story book is publish, chapter one will be uploaded on Wednesday!!!

I Hate You, I Love You ||Starco AU|| जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें