Chapter 3: The Book

Marco's POV

I can't believe she beat me at spanish class! How? Uhh let's just hope we don't end up in the same class again. My next class was Algebra with Ms. Skullnick. As I was beginning to enter my second class all of a sudden...

"Hey!"

It was the new girl, Star. I quickly went inside and sat down my chair, then I realize my Algebra textbook was gone.

Star's POV

Uhh I was too late he already went inside. How am I going to apologise again? And how am I going to give him his book? As I was thinking of a way I saw a teacher, I think she's the Algebra teacher, maybe I could ask her to give the book to Marco. I quickly took out my pen and my sticky note and began to write.

'I'm sorry :('

"Excuse me? Are you part of my class? Ms.?"

"Butterfly, Star Butterfly, and no but a student of yours forgot his Algebra book and I wanted to give it back."

I said sticking the sticky note on the book handing it to her.

"Oh okay, I'll give it to him, now off to your next class"

"Thank you so much"

"No problem"

Marco's POV

Where could that book be? I remember I still had it when...wait Star! She has my book, what am I going to to? I panicked Ms. Skullnick was about to enter and I have no idea where my textbook is.

"Marco, here"

She said handing my textbook to me.

"How did you get it?"

"Star told to give it to you"

"She did?"

"Yes, now let's get started with the lesson on page 25"

As I was about to open my textbook I saw a sticky note attached, it said: 'I'm sorry:('. I was speechless...I don't know why but I feel something different inside like I'm gonna vomit.
Then all of a sudden the image of me bumping into Star kept replaying in my head. I can't believe how awful I talked to her over a stupid project. I should really talk to her.

Star's POV

----LunchTime----

I went to the cafeteria to see Janna waving pointing at the table where she wants me to sit. I walked over and sat down beside her.

"So how's your classes so far?"

"Pretty good"

"What's your favorite subject so far?"

"Spanish class"

"Cool, Marco also likes Spanish class"

"Yeah we're on the same class"

"Woah really?"

"Yeah"

"Speaking of Marco? where is he? We usually eat together."

"You guys are best friends?"

"I like the term close friends better"

"I want to talk to him about earlier"

"If you want to talk to him, come with me to the skate park after school."

"He skateboard's?"

"Not exactly, his crush is there."

"Oh okay sure"