Chapter 15: The "Date" (Part 2)

Star's POV

I can't believe Marco got us out of that room..I wonder who locked us in the first place or why. Speaking of why, why did Marco decided to go at the back...why not the front?

"Hey..I never get to say thank you for getting me out of the classroom."

I said awkwardly while he holds my arm, bringing me to the back of the school.

"Oh-uh that I was gonna pick you up from your last class and noticed the door was blocked so I unblocked it. It was nothing really."

He said nervously while sweating a LOT. Then he looks at his hand holding my arm.

"Oh uh sorry was I hurting you?"

He said letting go of my arm panickingly.

"No it's fine, really."

"Hey, why are you taking me to the back?"

"Oh uh I-I was planning to take you to the park first -and the shorter way is at the back."

He said stuttering. We walked to the park to see small kids running around. It makes me sad to see kids having a lot of fun while their still young, I didn't really have a normal childhood because of my parents' company, I didn't get to play outside with other kids or learn how to ride a bike, that kind of stuff. I was the only thing that's more important then my parents' company. Me and Marco sat down on the bench. Not talking to each other, or even making eye contact. Why is he so nervous?

"Hey uh Marco, can I ask you a question?"

"Uh yeah sure."

He replied.

"Why are you so nervous?"

"Cause I-I have never done this before."

He never took a girl out???

"Oh I see. Well I've kinda dated before. His name is Tom. It wasn't really going anywhere so I ended things with him."

"Oh...why?"

He questions.

"Well he's kind of a jerk, more like a hot tempered demon. Since our parents' we're sister companies we had to hang. He never stops until he gets what he wants."

"Well he is a jerk."

Marco said.

"Yeah."

I laughed.

"How bout you any plans on asking Jackie out?"

"What!? No. I'm kinda over her."

"Really!?"

"Well yeah. I realized that I've been crushing on Jackie since kindergarten and never had the guts to even talk to her then I'll never have a chance, plus I kinda have these mix feelings from this girl, but I don't know...I'm not sure."

"Who is she? Do I know her?"

"Uh it's kind of a secret."

"Is it Janna?"

"WHAT!? Definitely NOT Janna."

"You don't trust me?"

"Well I-I uh I don't. Not at the moment but we could get there.since we're just getting to know each other."

"Oh ok."

I replied.

Author's Note
Hey guys sorry for slow updates. I was having anxiety for the past couple of days but I am trying to recover to it. Keep readin'