Shadow Chapter 9 - Gone

There here to save us! Shadow thought. He was beginning to get nervous and was glad to see his friends.
         "Hey Shadow, what is it?" Heather questioned. To answer, Shadow pointed his claw at the thunder of dragons approaching.
        Heather smiled and nodded, looking at the ceiling, concentrating on something. Shadow wanted to know why she was continuously staring at the ceiling.
           Suddenly, the guards shoved him into the arena, with five other dragons. No, no, no, no! No fighting! Shadow was closing his eyes, afraid of the sights he would see in the cramped arena.
            "Shadow, what are you doing?" A familiar voice scolded, making him jump. His eyes shot open, to see Saffire standing in front of him. She was smiling as she introduced her new friends."That's Sandstorm," she said, pointing at him, "And that's Violet." Saffire moved out of the way, revealing the purple Night Flyer sitting behind her.
           More dragons were being forced into the arena by the minute.
        "WE ARE OUT OF DRAGONS AND THESE STUPID REBELING BEASTS ARN'T FIGHTING!" the announcer said angrily, "SO WERE SENDING IN THE ENEMY HUMAN TO RILE THEM UP!"
           NO! I CAN'T LET THEM HURT HEATHER! Shadow's mind screeched. Shadow dived thought the sea of dragons to protect her, but none of the others were trying to hurt her. They were all focused on the sky. Because a thunder of dragons coming too close for liking to the arena.