Quasar Chapter 11- Wait, What!

Quasar glanced at Heather nerviously.
        Could it be? Quasar thought. He glanced at her again. Ok, first name: Heather. Last name: I don't know. Fears: I don't know. Talents: talking to dragons, taming dragons, and if she is who I think she is, killing dragons. Looks: peculiar leg. Seems calm. Fine. I will ask Violet her last name. Quasar thought. Quasar walked causally up to  Violet. "Soooo," He asked, "What's her name?"
        "Ummmm, her name is Heather Slitherskin," Violet responded.
        Quasar thanked Violet for her help. Now to talk to her, He thought, Heather I'm sorry for blocking you out.   I didn't mean to offend you. I was just nervous.
        Suddenly a booming voice called out to him. It's ok, Quasar. I could tell something was bothering you. I know I can help, but you must tell me what's wrong.
        A splitting headache suddenly took over. Quasar screamed, and he was pretty sure anyone around could hear them. When he stopped, he turned around, seeing nothing but hearing soilders.
        "GATHER THE SUPPLIES!" Heather screamed, "DON'T LET THEM FIND IT!" As soon as she stoped yelling they made a run for it. All dragons and people bolted from the room, gathering their items, leaving nothing behind. As they charged for the tunnel, he saw Saffire.
        I thought she was dead. HOW DID SHE SURVIVE! That... that... monster killed her! Quasar's head was spining as he saw her fall. They had knocked her out and were draging her away. He flew out of the tunnel with all of his possetions, straight out of the lake.
        I am going to find you, Saffire, he thought bitterly, and I will avenge you. He flew away, ready to avenge his sister.