Saffire Chapter 12 - Amnesia

Saffire woke up. She was back in the same prison cell as she was in before. She got up from the small cott and began looking around. The room was small and cozy, but oh, so cold. This room... it feels familiar, She thought, but... I never remember being here.

A prison guard walked by, hissing at Saffire. "Who are you?" Saffire asked.
        "I am the same prison guard you encountered here a while ago," She said in a depressed tone, "Do you not remember me?" Saffire knew nothing of this human. She only knew one human. 
        It was a surprisingly beautiful female that had a spiked crown made of a shimmering royal gold, the most breathtaking hue of yellow Saffire had seen. It gleamed with huge diamonds and sparkling crystals.
       Saffire, I'm sorry you didn't recognise me, but I'm going to bust you out of here. You may recognise the way I communicate because l do it just like my sister, The guard said.
        Then it came to her. All of her memories were back, and she snarled instinctively. The guard let her out of the cage.
        My name is Angel by the way. We have to hurry! She said, as she walked into a secret passage only a few guards knew about. Saffire followed close by, and the inner chamber guards asked them questions.
        "Seeing the Queen," Angel respoded. After that, the guards let her go.  they went down the hall and and to the armory/prisoner equipment room. They gathered all of the items in the armory and left. Angel put on a helmet that covered her face. Let's go. NOW! She said, as they ran down the hall. Angel climbed onto Saffire, then they flew away. Saffire heard a familiar voice screaming at her guards to capture them. Saffire flew towards the lake and was ready to dive. Then she saw a net being placed over the lake. She destroyed the net and dived into the lake. She couldn't find the tunnel for a second, and was nervous. She watched Angel get paler, and paler from holding her breath. When she found the tunnel, she dove in and surprised Quasar, who was very angry. He saw her and immediately calmed down. His face lit up, literally, and he hugged her. After he finished, Saffire showed them her new rider.
        "This is-" Saffire started, but was interrupted by Angel.
        NO! Do not tell them my real name! She said angrily. "My new rider," Saffire finished. All of the members of the dragon's wing stared at her in surprise. Why don't you want me to tell them your name? Saffire asked. They won't accept me. They'll think I'm a traitor, She responded. Then Saffire felt a light tapping on that back. She turned around and saw Quasar. "I need to talk to you... without your rider," he said.
         Okay.. She thought. She followed Quasar to a private room where Heather was waiting in the dark, looking intently at her.