Mine!

............ You know what I don't anything to say this time.

Classic's POV:
I JUST HATE HIM.(It's not true)
He think it's fanny when I blushing. It's not fair, over all place I could be But  why UNDERFELL!
I would even be happy if I land on HorrorTale (Liar! You wouldn't be happy if you land there)
-Hey what cha thinking about? Red ask me
-Not you had to know you bonehead! I turn around and answered him.
-Really?
-Yes. You don't have to know everything right? I say
-Yes I need to know. He say
(Classic realize something)
-Fuck you Red! And that means you are going street to hell nothing else! I shouted at him.
-CAN YOU FOR FUCK SHAKE SHUT THE FUCK UP. UF papyrus screamd.
-grrr. Like you wish. I said and run out of the house.
Why didn't I don't do that early.
I ran away from these idiot. I just want to go home. But I can't open a portal and that sucks.  Everything sucks right now, and that sucks to. I ran until I stop into the forest.
-I hope they don't find me here. I whisper to myself.
I stay until I heard a voice, a familiar voice. It sounds like Papyrus voice!
They weren't far away. I need to find them.
-Papyrus I'm hmpf hmpf. I was cut of a hand cover my mouth.
-Don't even think about it. Red say and teleport away with me, the only thing left was my slippers on the snow.
(Hehe it's hard to explain the details. Sorry)

Papyrus (UT) POV:
I heard someone screaming my name.
-SANS IS THAT YOU? I shouted
No one answered. For 1 second I thought that was Sans.
-Papy I found something! Frisk shout from a place not far away.
Everybody run to Frisk. And on the snow was there a pink slipper. The one just like what Sans are wearing.
-That means one thing. Asgore say
-He is in this universe. Frisk say after Asgore.

Red's POV:

-For fucks shake how can you just run of like that. I shouted at him.
I was worried as hell. I thought I would lose him but thankfully I was there in the right time. Even if all is my fault that he run away.
A tear slowly come out of his eyes socket.
-Is that my fault! I could go home! I could.. I could. "Sob" "hick" "Sob". Classic start to cry and I felt bad for him.
I hugged him. And he blushed, but at least he didn't try to put me away from him. I don't know what i was doing until Boss come home.
-SANS WTF! He shouted
I pulled away Classic from me as fast I can.
He was still blushing. A blue color street from his face.
-................
After that we didn't talk to each other. Every time I was to close to him, he go away so it wasn't so easy to say sorry.

Frisk's POV:
We find Sans Slipper only one of his pink slipper. But where is rest of him then? We only know that there was a another person with him,  because next to his slipper there were other footsteps.
-We maybe should look around Snowdin maybe he is with the other self of him? Toriel ask
-Maybe. Not he is there right? I say
-Ye-eah b-ut m-maybe h-he is t-here aft-er all. Alphys say
-Ok so where is the town then? Undyne
Everyone look over to Ink, Error, Dream and Cross

Dream's POV:

Everyone look at me,Cross, Ink and Error.
-So do you know where the Snowdin town is. Asgore ask
-Yes we know. Ink say.
And then next to us a another portal open and Nightmare, killer, dust and horror.
Everyone:........
-Who is you! Undyne shouted and pointed at Nightmare
-......Nightmare. Nightmare response
-Why is there so many Sans? Frisk say and sat in a corner.
-You know kid there is more. Dust say to Frisk.
-Brother what are you doing here? I ask Nightmare
-Huh, ohh, Dream. My sweet little brother. We come here to take Classic with us. Nightmare say and give Dream a evil flinch.
-Nope. That not going to happend. Undyne say
-Are you sure, fishhead? Nightmare say to Undyne
-Yes. Undyne say
-What if we take him first then? Nightmare ask
-Then I will give you 5dollars. But if we take him back to our universe what will you do? Undyne ask
- I will Give you 6dollar. Nightmare response.
-Deal! Both of them say.
-Guys I don't want to stop your conversation but Undyne I think we should find Classic if you don't want to pay 5dollar. Ink say.
-You right. Let's go. Undyne say
I know that Nightmare will cheat so will need to find Classic so he can return as fast we can to his own universe. And then Nightmare can pay 6dollar to Undyne.

Red's POV:

We can't stay like this forever. Never talk to each other. We... I must find a way to solve this problem so he will smile for me again. But how. He  doesn't even want to talk to me. Urghh Red calm down. Just think. I start to walk to kitchen there Classic where.Then the door slam up and Pap-Boss stormed in and close the door quickly.
-Boss What is it? I ask
-It's some nerd who running after me. It's a fish who looked like Undyne, king Asgore, Alphys, The human with that Flower, a female goat and many sort of you. Boss say.
-Other version of me and ....... I said.
Oh god! Classic's Brother has figure out where he is now.  And in this minutes the door slam up and they showed up. In the right side was there Nightmare, killer, dust and horror. And in the left side was there Classic's Brother and his friends.
-Where is Sans or Classic. Whatever where is he?! Undyne shout
-Wow, Calm down fish head I didn't you cared so much about Classic. I said
-I don't but if I-We take Sans with us back to our universe, Nightmare has promise me 6dollars. Undyne answered.
-UNDYNE I THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T CARE ABOUT THAT! Classic's brother shouted.
-GOD I THOUGHT I HAVE ALREADY SHAKE YOU ALL OF ME IN THE HALF WAY HERE. Boss say
-You did. But we find out it was the same way as in our universe. Frisk explain.
-What makes the noises? Classic ask and walk in the hall.
Wich make everyone stare at him.
-B-BROTHER? Classic's bro ask
-Papyrus! Sans shouted and run to his brother.
But they didn't hug cuz npNightmare use one of his (What that now called) to catch Classic.
-Nope, you are going with us. I don't want to pay 6dollar to the fish head and you are the only who defeat every Sans. So you are going with us. Nightmare say.
-Sad that we didn't talk much. Cross, horror, dust, Mettaton, killer and Asgore say.
-Hey we don't have time for that! Frisk shouted.
-Sans is going with us! Frisk said and drag Sans to their side.
-No us! Nightmare say and drag back Sans do their.
-No us!
-No us!
And that least in 10 min. And poor Classic he look he could pass out soon. But I don't want Classic to go home or to help Nightmare to kill other Sans. I want him to stay. He is Mine. Only mine.

Classic's POV:

It was to much. Dragging me everywhere like I was a doll. And Red just stand there and that asshole Boss just looked at us but didn't do anything. I think I'm gonna puke soon and maybe pass out.
Then without warning Red run at me and soon as possible we where outside and Red holding me bride stile wich make me blush of course. But what make me blush more is when he talked.
-He is mine Bitch! Red say
-Only MINE!

Well finally done! Puh. I write 1350 Words in this chapter.