Finally

"Dab"

Classic's POV:

The pain for missing Red only grow stronger and stronger. We monster are free on the surface. We have all we want. Freedom and peace. But... I want someone... I already meet the person but I have to live in a another world from him. Away from him. Same place but still not. The pain is feeling like a burning stick in your soul. The pain that you want them so bad. You miss them. You can't live without them. That- that... you love them... The pain that Make you soul feel shatter without them.

Nobody's POV:

Everyone could slowly see the smiling skeleton become more and more sad. They was first thinking that he maybe is just sick. But now they could see that this monster was unhappy. Unhappy of this ending un happy of this life. But all of this change on day one a big blue portal opened near the mt. Ebbot. It was in the morning and all the news was talking about this, so it was hard not to notice this.

The skeleton actually for a time run. He run up to the mountain.
He thought that maybe, just maybe he will see him again. That he would hug him for the last time. He would now do anything to hug him. Anything... he was finally there. The portal was 10 time bigger than him. Well of course he was one of the smallest monster in the underground so why not now? It seems like it will sucks everything in. But it didn't. It just look like a decoration. A 3D made hologram. He looked around to see if he was there. There was no one there in the forest. He looked disappointed at the portal. He really hoped and thought. But it was all worthless.
"Right... you can't always get a happy ending you should Know this Sans." He thought to himself. When he was about to leave a hand grabbed his wrist. He quickly turned around and saw a skeleton hand. And black jacket, red sweater. He was nearly to cry. It was him!

Red's POV:
I saw him on the other side of the portal. It seems like he was looking for somebody. But after a while he turned back disappointed. He was ready to leave. But I didn't want him to leave. I want to see him again hold his hand. Hug him tight. But not hard that it would kill him. I pulled my hand through the portal and grabbed someone's wrist. Probably his because it was only him there. And then I pulled the whole me through the portal. As I jumped and hugged him so that he falls to the ground. His face seem to become happy when I looked at him and smiled.
-I missed you sweetheart. I whisper softly to him.
-I miss you to Red. He say

Nobody's POV:

After a while the other finally came up to the mountain found two skeleton sitting on the edge of a cliff looking over the sky. They looked so happy together that no one want to broke their moment.
Some of them whisper softly "aww" and some of them get happy tear for the couple.

Classic's POV:

I slowly lay my head on his shoulder smiling because I finally found that I was missing the most. The one that make my soul strong. The one I can actually trust..... This is my HAPPY ENDING.

~End~

So this is the end of this story. I deleted all my old A/N so it only somewhere with 20 chapter. So I really hope you enjoyed this. And feel free to read my other book I'm still continue to write. See ya all there.