Ehhh

Hahaha all of you got wrong!

Cake's POV:
We are soon there. Just a bit more. Ughh why does life had to be so hard. When I'm back she is gonna pay for this!
-Ready to land! Color scream
-Wut? I ask
And then we were out of the portal. That was the good thing, but the bad thing was we were 6 meters from the ground.
-AHHHHHH!! Both of us screamed.

Nobody's POV:
The scream was so loud it probably heard away to a another Au. But that not the point. Back to the point.
Everyone heard the scream and looked up. They see two person who was falling. Error had a very bad luck this day because these "guest" land on him.
-Why me? Error say before these "guest" land on him
-Hey see in the bright side... Ink started before Nightmare cut him
-And What is the bright side then?
-Well if you hadn't cut me of I could.... Ink say before Nightmare cut him of a second time
-Just get to the f******g point!
-Ok, you didn't have to shout. The point was.... Ink say
-What? Blue ask.
-I forget. Ink said
-...........
-Can somebody help me pls. They are kinda heavy, these two. Error say.
-Oh, sorry Error we forget about you. Ink say.
-Wait a second! Frisk say while Ink was helping Error.
-WHAT IS THE PROBLEM HUMAN? Papyrus ask.
-Where is Sans and the other Red Sans?
In this second everybody except Blue and carrot (or what Us pap is called) realize they have forget these two.
-Ughh... What is happening? Cake say as she hold her head.
Everyone look at Cake

Red's POV: (That was a time since it was Red's POV right?)

My life is just shit. But it's awesome that I And Classic were togh.... Wait! What was I thinking about. Snap it out Red.
-So what's you name? Classic Ask
-My name is..Gradiet. He say. (That's the skeleton in black)
-Can I ask you were we are? I ask
-Well, you are at Pj's daycare. He say
This was more worse. Daycare. What the hell in earth was going on. This is so fucking confused. Where it the damn genocide kid when you fucking really need them?

Ink's POV: (V: looks like a 🦆)

The girl had purple sweater, pink skirt, pink hair and Fox ears? And she had socks instead for shoes. The mysterious girl hold her head. The skeleton is still kinda gone.
-So who the hell are you people? Undyne ask very angry.
-Huh? Oh sorry. The girl said.
-I'm Cake and this skeleton... she turn to her company and continue -Is Color. She say and smile

Sooo i think I'm not so detailed. Maybe that's why.... But I'm getting better I promise. I lost my IPad yesterday and found it in a library I was yesterday. So happy ending.

Do you want to know why I doesn't write Sins or lemon or whatever you called it. It because I'm gonna write this story like a real relationship. This story are gonna be long.... Bye