Back

I starting to write shit again woooo! I'm seriously. Screw everything! Ok now let's get start with the chapter.

Nightmare's POV:
Life is just shit...Seriously all we want to do is kidnap Classic so that we can force him to destroy all the Au. But then we meet Classic's family and friends, the annoying fish, flower with a dumb face, the human who probably gonna set all the monster free, the suffer king, the "mom" goat, the hyper skeleton, the yellow lizard, a robot who is very annoying and Red's most annoying brother who swear all the f**cking time. And last we meet a girl who name "Cake" also who will name themself "Cake"? And her creation, a skeleton who named "Color" the name suit after all. He wear a colorful scarf and his eyes are in rainbows all color. And some thing in his head is colorful to. That probably make Ink very happy cuz he love color... and Error... his is...Well.... a Ass. And because of that we are going to What it called a "Journey". So we must find Classic and Red who actually disappear together. And let's me say one thing... we all are falling from the sky...

Red's POV:
The Heck?! Okey let me see. So first Classic land on me in my universe. Then we meet Classic s family and friends and who the hell know why the bad Sans are here to. And after we land in a another Universe! And now everyone we meet in my Au except the girl with ears? And skeleton with a colorful scarf? Never see them before.Land on Classic. Seriously. What are we gonna go through? And how long are this gonna take?!
-What The!? Pj say chock.
-Are you ok? Gradiet ask.
-I...m o..k... Classic respons
-You Sure? I ask
-Yes... He responses.

 He responses

-SORRY SANS... Classic brother say
-It's ok bro. Sans say back
-Can I ask you all about something? I ask
-Yes, Red? Classic Ask
-What a strange name? Gradiet say (Nobody care.)
-Should we know them? I say and point at the girl with ears and the skeleton with the rainbow scarf.
-Red you should get serious help. The girl with ears say
-Why should I? I ask
-I was the one who creat you in this story... She say
Everyone except Color:.....
Wait did you make us all trapped here!? Flowey shout.
-Tch, thc... Flowey we are not trapped here. She say and sound disappointed
-Beside I'm Cake. She say
-Seriously Cake? Do you get any better name? I ask
-Sorry then but I don't! Cake shout.
-Hello! Hope you all can explain this! Pj shout
-Well... You see, I don't really have time to explain but he can.Cake say and showed color to pj.
-.... We'll then explain. Pj say.
-Ummm... the thing is...
-OKLOOKATTHETIMEITSTIMETOGETTHESHITOUTOFHERE. BYEEEEEEEE. Cake say as she opened a portal.
-What the... I start before Frisk covered my mouth and shake their head.
-Don't swear in front of her... She is gonna kill you if you do. Frisk whisper.
-So where are we going? Us papyrus ask
-Well I think back where we begin. Cake say
-Wait What? UF papyrus say.

... Stay until the next chapter, the chapter is coming soon.