Family!

Rewritten. This should be the end in the old one.

Red's POV:
After the "surprise" "Date" Cake snapped her finger and she get her usual clothes. And a clap with her hand and we landed in front of some people. Well most like that me and Classic fall and she did a perfect cat stand while hitting the ground. It saw more like she was made of air.

-BROTHER! A very very very hyped voice yelled as the person run to classic and hugged him. Oh UT papyrus.
-Oh hi papyrus, did you miss me? Classic say as he patted papyrus in the back.
-YEAH! OF COURE I MISS YOU SANS, YOU ARE MY BROTHER AFTER ALL! Papyrus say
-Awww. Bro but you know that I wasn't pasta away forever. Classic say and winked.
-OK, I TAKE THAT BACK I DONT MISS YOU. His brother say.
-Aww, but pap you know I wasn't impasta like the other universe of me.
-YOU ARE THE WORST OF THEM ALL SANS!
-But bro I know you missed me.
He was just so cute when he joked and laughed. I hope if he one day will be mine i hope that I will make him smile and laugh just like right now, I want to make him happy. And I want to be the only one...

Nobody's POV:
While they where just chit chat like that Chocolate suddenly disappear from nowhere
-Time to go Huh? Cake whisper as she turned her head to Chocolate before she disappear. Chocolate nodded her head.
-Wait for me there. Cake whisper when Chocolate disappear.
-"sigh" so much I want to do but so little time. Time to go then... she say to herself and let out a small sigh.
-OK, now everyone. Now I'm going to get you all back to your timeline! She yelled at everyone while smiling the biggest smile you can see from a un existence girl.
-And Red And Classic... thank you for the fun time we had together. She say as she opened a portal back to their timeline. Well mostly because in the way she dropped down Ink and Error in the antivoid. And later dropped the other in their own timeline. The sad thing Red think was that he is never going to see Classic again. And Classic was sad cuz he realized how long time he hasn't drink ketchup from grillbz. They all hit the snow or the ground.
-Ow my butt. Classic say as he rubbed his... "butt"
-But Sans... you don't have a butt.Frisk say
-My child how can you use a so gross word?! Toriel say and gasp in surprise.
-Yeah that's so true kid...I don't have a... butt.

It was in this moment Classic realized that he was alone with his family. No cake, Red, Blue, and the piss hell of UF papyrus. Only his family. To be honest he actually miss Red.  He wonder if he will ever see him again. But now it's no time for that. Now it's the time to break the barrier that trapped us monster in the underground.