End

Ok this is the last and his chapter is because some of you want it. And I could not resist, I actually write that you can say up your mind if you wanted something. So, this is, I think.

Song:Grind me down.      Fun fact: Fantasy Meme original song
So sorry, it took so long because of the fact I actually forget about this.

Nobody's POV:

~2 months skip~

The two skeleton was walking around the park. Even though there was no sun, it seem to be hotter than usual for Red. Because that fact he and Classic has dating for 2 months.
And he is going to confess (What a Classic)
-Um...Classic? Red spoke
-Yes, honey? He answer.
-You know.. that we been dating over 2 months? Right?
-Yeeeeeees.
-Oh I know, you want to confess. Right? He say
-Wait how do you know that? Red was shocked and surprised.
-With how you stutter when you talk. You seemed very nervous. He explain.
-Then do you? He asked, and looked hopeful.
-Of course. I love you, don't you remember. He say and stopped closed his eyes and looked at Red's eyes.
-I would love to be with you forever. He smiled.

Red could sworn that his heart melt of happiness. Red then lift classic up and hugged him tight.
Classic giggle, and the other person around them was confused what going on. So they just stare at them.

When Red finally put Classic down, they continue to walk and ignore the other who is still confused.

~Let's skip dat time, cuz we can~

-Wow Brother, you look beautiful! Papyrus compliments Classic
-Aww, brother thank you. Classic hugs his dear brother.

He was now going to live a life without papyrus near him all the time. Now he will start a own family, maybe...

But back to the wedding, Classic was wearing this dress.

The dress was picked up by Frisk, Ink, Blue and Dream

The dress was picked up by Frisk, Ink, Blue and Dream. Welp if the groom could get in the original Au why wouldn't the others too? He brushed of his dress one more time just too be sure, now the big time came.   (Ok, I had only been on a wedding ones. And I don't know if that even was a wedding. I was 6 years old then.)

He held the blue roses tight as he walked toward the priest and his being "Husband" the music was playing softly in the background, but Classic couldn't hear any of the music, he was just staring at Red and how handsome he looked like in the tux, and Red was staring at Classic because he looked, FABULOUS and Beautiful in the blue wedding dress.  The world was just like gone when they saw each other.

Red took out his hand towards Classic, ask if he needs help, and Classic gladly accept it.

~Lemme skip the talk~

-Now you two shall kiss. The priest say. As the pair kissed and the crowed of human and monster was crying of happiness or crying because it was so sweet.

~End~

Now Classic and Red lived a unknown future after this, Because the author is now done with writing more in this book.

__________________________________________________
Cake:You know you're a asshat right?
Me:What? Do you want to know what happened after?
Cake:Of course!
Me:Ok.
Cake:So you gonna write more?
Me:No! I just respect that you wanted more, I didn't say I'm going to write more.
Cake:*pout face*
Me:Now ok if you want more, they had "the thing" they get a child. Happy?
Cake:Not really, but let us just let it slide like this.

_________________________________________________

Bonus:

Classic and Red was laying at the bed after the long wedding night. Classic turned to red and looked at him.

-Hey, Red? Classic asked.
-Yes sweetheart? He responds
-Will you ever regret marrying me? He say
-Huh? Why would I do that? Red sat up, surprised at the question
-Dunno just curious.
-We were just getting married, and if you getting married, it means that you want to live with the person forever until you last breath. And I love you, that's why I married you. He say as he lifted up Classic's skull and give him a kiss in the forehead.
-And that's why I said yes. Because you love me, and I love you. Classic say smiling.

________________________________________________________

Now this is what I call cringy AF.

I have actually a question... why is the A/N, so popular, it got 10 votes? You know "First of all" Chapter. I'm still question it.