Underswap

I think I'm sick today. Yes I'm sick. Uhh. But that means I have time to write this story more often I guess. God I can feel my brain hurt. Oh what I'm talking about. Anyway I'm gonna write this chapter kinda short but not short as the last chapter.

Nightmare's POV:

-Nobody give me order. I say
-Well if you say so then why would I even want to listen to you when you kidnap me. It's not working Nightmare better luck next time. Classic say.
-You will listen till me. I say and made a creepy face

Frisk's POV:
Why are this Nightmare Sans so creepy sometimes. With his team. He creeps me out however.
I step closer to Sans and the Red Sans glares at me. He didn't like that I'm to close to Sans so I take a step back and cuddle at mom's dress.
-What is it my child? Mom ask
"You tell Mom that the Red Sans dislike you. And won't let you go near to Sans."
-It's ok. I think he is just confused or something with so many stranger at their house. She say with a calm voice.
"Thanks Mom."
-No problem my child. But why don't you talk with you mouth? She ask
"I don't want"
-It's ok. She say.
For a second the room start to being blurry and the another second me, Papy, Undyne, Ink, Error, Mom, Asgore, Mettaton, Alphys, Dream, Cross and UF Papy were in a another place.
-Let me guess it's a another universe. Undyne say
-Yes and this universe are called..... Ink start before a voice shouted "INK! DREAM!" Everyone turn around a saw a short skeleton wearing a blue scarf and look like Sans but act like Papy.
-Oh, hi Blue nice to see you to. Ink say.
-So where are we then? Asgore ask
-Oh, Welcome to Underswap my friends. Ink say

I don't have school today but I still have my test 12:30 and that's sucks. See ya and I'm still sick