Reader Survey : What do I write after STAWP

For those of you who are mad at me right now because this isn't a chapter, don't worry!!! As soon as I post this, I'm going to edit the next chapter, and I'll post it tonight :D 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUICK READER SURVEY:

What should I write after I'm done Sold to a Wolf Pack? Here are my choices so far. They're all written  in first person, so I & Me (not She).

 1. BECOMING FAMOUS ON WATTPAD : YA Romance    ...When Ashlyn* posts a story on Wattpad and it goes viral, her whole world changes in a matter of minutes. Her book is being made into a movie, she's rich (if her parents would just give her some of the money), and her crush asks her out (but is it for the right reasons?). Also: reporters are chasing after her, her classmates are watching her every move, and she doesn't know who her real friends are.  

2. BETRAYED BY THE ALPHA : Werewolf YA Romance     ... An Omega moves to a new town and gets rejected by her mate on her first day at her new school, in front of everyone, in the hallway, where she has a total breakdown. Oh, and some bad people are after them!...

3. **NEW**  BLENDED : YA ROMANCE ...When shy, nerdy Bree's Mom remarries, her new step-brother is the captain of the football team, and their house becomes a revolving door for football players and cheerleaders...

4. SAY YES : YA Romance    ... I am not popular. I'm probably the least popular girl you know. That is if you've noticed me, which I bet you haven't. Everything changes when I find an old book in the attic. On a Friday night. While I'm cleaning. Yuck! The book, called "Say Yes" claims to hold the secrets to getting what you want. And you know what I want? To not spend my Friday nights doing chores! To have more friends! To get a boyfriend! Maybe to even get invited to a party. What do you think will happen when I start doing everything the book says?...

5. ROGUES IN THE CITY : Werewolf YA Romance ...A wolf girl is forced to flee her pack or face death. She heads for the city, where she meets her mate, a Rogue whom she doesn't trust, and when he gets kidnapped, it's up to her to save him...  

6. DESTINY : Vampire YA Romance     ...Carson, a vampire king who looks 18 but has been around for centuries, tracks down 17 year old Destiny  and tells her that she's destined to be his queen. To accept means means leading her people in a war against the Rogues and defeating a group of high-school girls calling themselves the Populars, oh, and being with the hottest, most powerful vampire on the planet...  

6. OTHER   ...If you think I can do better, or there's something specific you want me to write, let me know! I got tons of other ideas, so if you're not feeling any of the ones there, tell me why, and I can post a bunch more)...

*I know I totally just stole the name Ashlyn from a story by @readingaccountt ... I just really, really love it! But if you don't want me to use it, I promise I'll come up with something original. 

** For some reason when I was looking at this today, #3 was missing? :O I put it back in.