STAWP | Chapter 61

Hey Guys,

Good news and bad news! 

Which do you want first? 

I always like to start with the bad news, so... I am no longer going to be updating daily. Yes, it w as tons of fun and such a rush to post a chapter a day and literally live inside my story 24/7! Did it feel like that for you too? I really hope you enjoyed the daily updates as much as I did!

Now, stop worrying! Here come the good news, and there's lots of it:

1. I'm still going to be updating STAWP every other day! It'll give me more time to make each chapter even more awesome, and it will give everyone who's falling behind a chance to catch up. 

2. The interactive story is still happening. I'll post a new chapter every weekend based entirely on your requests! 

3. I'm working on a second book in the Sold to a Wolf Pack series! I think I'm going to call it Betrayed by the Alpha, and if you guys like STAWP, you are going to love it! 

Okay, I'll stop talking now and let you read the chapter!

Oh, and lets not forget the dedication! To @tyguy12 for always being the first one to vote every time I post a new chapter! <3 Thanks so much for reading STAWP! 

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○ 

Saffron

"N..no sir?" Jasper says, looking worried. "I didn't know we'd be mates, but—"

"Zara?" POW snaps, interrupting Jasper's explanation.

"No, sir."

"So, knowing full and well that it's Jasper's birthday in the morning, the two of your decided it was still a good idea to..." POW raises an eyebrow and waits for one of them to finish the sentence.

"Talk?" Jasper asks hesitantly. Zara nods in relief.

"Talk." POW shakes his head. "If you hadn't been mates... well, let's just say you're both very lucky that things turned out the way they did."

"We are," Zara smiles at Jasper lovingly.

"Very lucky," Jasper adds, planting a quick kiss on Zara's cheek and making her blush.

"I suppose congratulations are in order," POW sighs, and I feel a wave of relief.

I share a smile with Logan, and he goes over to shake Jasper's hand and pat him on the back. A very bare back, I might add. Both guys seem completely oblivious to the fact that one of them is butt naked underneath the covers. Actually, everyone acts like all of this is perfectly normal, even POW. He offers up congratulations, shaking Zara's hand and putting an arm on Jasper's naked shoulder. They don't seem the least bit embarassed, as if they've completely forgotten the scene from earlier. At least, everyone but me.

"Aren't you happy, Saf?" Logan asks when he spots me standing in the hallway.

"Saf already knew." Zara grins, switching to the nickname Logan gave me as if she's always been calling me that, instead of Sofie. "She found out earlier when we..." Zara trails off, blushing.

"You knew, and you didn't tell me?" Logan asks, hurt in his eyes.

"Sorry," I whisper. I would have told him but then we started laughing about exercising. After that, POW walked in, so I just never got around to it.

Logan shakes his head, laughs, and and pulls me into the room. I try to resist, then give in and join the celebration, or the embarrassment, or whatever you call it. I can't believe everyone thinks it's perfectly normal to be in the same room with two naked people who just had sex. Like, they're both naked. What else could they have been doing?