Man's best friend with Benefits.

"Wow, ya know, of all the lame ass things you've ever said, That's gotta be the Lame-assiest."

"I'm sorry, but I happen to think that Shemp was a funnier Stooge than Curly."

"Curly was a frickin genius!" Grace rolled her eyes as she grabbed her bag and climbed out of the car.

"Can we not have an argument about the stooges in the parking lot?"

"Shut up, Grace." Dean gave her a look and she rose her hands defensively. "Fine then...I'll go up to the room while you two debate about which fictional character is better in bed." She pushed past them both and headed to their room.

"I always found Curly's work a bit obvious."

"It's supposed to be obvious, Man. They're stooges." Grace unlocked the door and then closed it to drown out their stupid argument.

--

"I'm gonna go for a beer run. You two want anything?" Grace was busy setting up her computer when Dean made the offer.

"Get some snacks or something, I am not eating gas station sandwiches again, yesterday was a terrible day." Sam and Dean both shared a disgusted expression, Dean because he had had to clean Grace's puke out of the back seat of 'Baby' and Sam....well she'd gotten it all over him before dean had pulled over...the first time.

"Yeah, No, No more gas station anything for you shortstop." Grace frowned at his nickname as Dean grabbed his keys off the table and walked out the door. Not even five minutes passed before something started scratching on the door.

"Sammy, something's at the door." He poked his head out of the bathroom before walking over to find out what it was.

"It's....a dog?" Grace walked over and looked at it, "She's gorgeous." Kneeling down she held out her hand for the dog to sniff as Sam peeked around to look for an owner, as he did this the dog sprinted inside.

"Oh, Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa." She made herself at home on one of the beds and Sam looked uncertain of what to do.

"Hey, you friendly? Friendly. Good. Alright. You're a pretty dog." Grace snickered "Someone got a crush on the pretty puppy?" He shot his sister a 'shut up' look and she backed off as the dog rolled over for Sam to rub her belly.

--

As Dean pulled up Sam hurried outside to try and convince Dean to let the dog stay, Grace on the other hand was absolutely shocked when as soon as he left the room she turned into a Person.

"Oh....this'll be good."

"Two seconds ago she was a dog. Alright, who the hell are you?"

"Not a shape shifter, so you can stash the blade."

"Try a familiar, Sammy." Dean looked over at his little sister in surprise, "You knew?" she rolled her eyes, "Could have been a werewolf, but ya know...still human so had to be a Familiar."

"A familiar splits their time between human and animal form."

"I get a more accurate read on people in my other persona. Approaching guys in a motel room like

This—"

"And Girls." Grace interrupted, put off by the fact that this familiar seemed to ignore her presence in the room, the familiar flashed Grace a nasty look.

"Well, it get complicated. My names Portia. I belong to James Frampton." Dean looked at her like she had said something wrong, "No, No, No. See, that—doesn't work for us, 'cause that would mean that our buddy James is a Witch.