I'm No Angel

"Sam, Grace! You here?" the door opened and Sam came in with breakfast, distracting dean long enough for Grace to launch a sneak attack.

"You been outside al—oof!" Grace cheered s she sat on his back, Deans coffee now spilled all over the floor as Sam laughed.

"Oh man, she got you, dean."

"My coffee! Get off, Grace." She beamed at him and climbed off going to find paper towels.

"Went for a run. Beautiful sunrise. Anyways, cleaned up. Went and got breakfast. Grabbed you real Bacon and eggs, extra grease. Not even gonna argue. And Grace, I grabbed you Bacon and a few of the egg white sandwich things you like, with a raspberry chocolate chip, gluten free, muffin." She grinned at him.

"Thanks Sammy." He smiled and took a seat, dean following the example.

"Wait. You went running?"

"What? Why do you look so worried?"

"Well considering the angels just fell..." Grace started and Dean motioned to her.

"There's also Cas, who I told to haul ass here. that was days ago. He's still out there. Um, There's you."

"Me? I feel great." Sam scoffed at Dean, Grace swallowed her bite of food and looked at him.

"We're just worried about you, Sam. We're sure you feel fine but all things considered, you went through those trials to try and shut the gates of hell, that put a lot of strain on your body, we just think it'd be better if you, you know, relaxed a little." Ezekiel popped himself into the conversation, and Grace almost choked on her food.

"He does feel better. A work in progress, of course, but I am slowly healing him."

"That's great, um, but—"

"I have news, I've picked up chatter among the angels. Not all are wandering around in confusion."

"Yeah, some of 'em are after Cas."

"There is a faction that is rapidly organizing and finding human vessels to contain them."

"Led by Naomi?" Grace frowned at the name Naomi, "I ever see that woman again, I'm Jamming an angel blade right up her ass." Dean flashed her a look and she shut up, going back to her breakfast.

"I have not heard that name, no. but it is this factions leadership who want Castiel found. You see, Dean, I can be useful.

"So can my brother. So, why don't you go check your e-mail, and if I need your help, I'll let you know."

"Dean."

"He said he'll let you know." Grace interjected once again, he flashed Grace a look before receding back into Sam.

"I mean, you know, Cas is human now. It's gonna take him a lot longer to travel."

"I'm gonna get whiplash."

"What?"

"Nothing. Um, all right, so, I was thinking. So, what if the angels are organizing, then that makes them a lot more dangerous than we though."

"Why do you think they are organizing?"

"If only you knew, Sammy" Dean flashed her a 'shut up' look and she once again went back to her food.

"It makes sense. My point is, is that the more of them that are after Cas, the worse it is, so...we gotta find him.

--

"Alright, so this is where Cas called from last week. Longmont, Colorado. Each circle is how far he might have gotten in one, two, and three days out.