6

Its lunchtime and students are walking out from their classrooms to the cafeteria to eat.

"hyung I'm doing it today I'm confessing" Jungkook said holding a letter "you're going to give that to her now?" Taehyung said and he maknae nodded.

"I support you Kookie!" Taehyung said "she'll accept it I mean who doesn't like you Kookie" "wish me luck hyung" he said walking towards the table where Y/N and Hyejin were sitting. Taehyung was watching with a smile on his face.

"Hyejin c-can I give you something?" Jungkook asked "yes sure Kookie" she said as Jungkook pulled out the letter from his bag and gave it to her "tell me what you think later" he said then went back to Taehyung

"what's that unnie?" Y/N asked "I think its a confession." Hyejin said she was happy she had a crush on Jungkook since she saw him. "omo! open it unnie!" Y/N said. she opened the letter then she and Y/N started reading it.

To : HJ

I'm sorry I didn't tell you this in person. Jimin told me to write a letter instead since I was too nervous to tell you so here it goes :

Park Hyejin, I like you since the day you transferred from your old school. You're not just pretty but you have a beautiful personality. The way you laugh makes my heartbeat go faster. You're always there for me HJ. crying with me. laughing with me and I tell you everything some of it my hyungs don't even know. You are a special girl HJ I know I don't deserve you but please accept or reject me lets be friends until the end. I love you Park Hyejin.

-Jeon Jungkook

Hyejin and Y/N finished reading. Hyejin was so happy her eyes were a bit teary but she kept her emotions in. "I'll say yes to you Jungkook. I love you too" she whispered

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It was class again and the lesson was boring. Taehyung could'nt wait for the day to end since he was having a tutor session with Y/N. i think I like you Park Y/N. he said staring at her.

I wish you look at me more Y/N. I love seeing your beautiful eyes. He thought

"hay" he said trying to get her attention "hi" she answered back not looking at Taehyung. "so about later...I'll meet you outside the school?" he said

Y/N I want you to look at me I want to see your eyes.

"Y-yeah." She said "you're still not looking at me" he said thinking maybe she's just sad about something. "oh sorry I was thinking about stuff" she said looking at Taehyung

He stared deeply into her eyes. I want you to talk to me more Y/N. what are you doing to my heart?

His thoughts were interrupted by the teacher "class we will have a project you all will have to write an essay on our topic this week" she said and the class groaned "I've already decided the pairs, if I catch you switching you will get a punishment" the class was excited to know their pairs exept Y/N

"I want my partner to be Taehyung oppa!" A girl said "no!!!! I want to be with oppa!" another girl said soon the teacher told everyone to be quiet. The teaher started calling out names the girls were mad when they didn't get to be with Taehyung.

"Hyejin will be with Jungkook" the teacher said Jungkook who was 5 seats away from Taehyung was smiling at Hyejin who was sitting next to him they were holding hands underneath their desks.

Things went well with you and HJ Kookie. I wished Y/N and I were the same way.

"and the last pair is Y/N and Taehyung" the girls looked angry. glaring at Y/N and gossiping. "V oppa deserves better than that b*tch" Soohyun said gossiping to her friends.

all the other girls agreed. I always end up hated. Y/N thought she knew her friendship with Taehyung would eventually end soon.

Taehyung was smiling. The girls in the class soon were fangirling over him because they thought his box smile was cute "oppa is so cuteee!" a girl said "I love his smile!" another said "omoooo I love him!" another girl said.

I wish you'd notice me too Y/N. he thought as the teacher told the girls to be quiet.

--------------------------------

Hello new chapter I know this is the first time I'm writing an author's note sorry for the typos and mistakes I'll be editing later hope you like chapter 6