21

Chapter 21 : protecting her 

Jungkook has been very protective with Hyejin he was walking down the halls following her.

"Aish you don't have to follow me" Hyejin said.

"why wouldn't I? I'm your boyfriend remember?" Jungkook said "besides Ill kill myself if you are hurt"

"thank you" she said and gave him a light peck on the lips.

"I swear HJ you're killing me inside" he said as he felt his cheeks burn up.

"see you after class" she said and went in the classroom.

HJ you keep doing this to me...I feel like I'm going to die from blushing all the time because of you.

"yah its not good to kiss in the hallways" Hoseok said laughing.

"aish why do you care hyung at least I'm not single like you" Jungkook said trying to hide his red face.

"at least I'm not like a tomato blushing" Hoseok teased then laughed at the blushing maknae.

He really does love her. I can tell. But I might as well have my fun teasing him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

on the other side of the wall was Taehyung and Y/N passing notes to each other.

"aish we are so getting caught" Y/N said.

"are you scared?" Taehyung asked.

"N-no. Yah! Stop licking your lips in front of me!" Y/N said trying to hide her blushing face.

"its because I like your kisses" he says.

"yah!!! I'm so embarrassed what if someone hears you" she says.

"then they will know how much I love you " he said lowering his voice to avoid getting caught.

"are you scared?" He asked again.

"maybe..." She said then felt a hand underneath the desk holding hers. (Their desks arent far from each other)

"then Ill hold you" he whispered to a blushing Y/N.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

At lunch time they sat in their usual table with the rest of the BTS members.

"awww I envy you" Namjoon said. "I haven't found someone I like yet"

"aish just shut up because you're making me puke" Jin said placing food in Namjoon's mouth. (Namjin 💕)

"is there a seat next to this cutie" A guy asked referring to Hyejin.

"No. There isnt back off she's my girlfriend!" jungkook yelled making the others look at him.

"just calm down Kook" Jimin said "I'm sorry my friend is just worried about his girlfriend"

"I get it but I swear she is beautiful" he said

"Watch your mouth because it has no filter" Jungkook snapped.

"aish Kook calm down"Taehyung said

"I'm Xiumin" he said

"Nice to meet you I'm Park Jimin over there is namjoon and Jin, Yoongi hyung and Taehyungie and this hot head here is Jungkook. Y/N and Hyejin" Jimin said pointing.

"ahh Hyejin what a beautiful name" he said smiling.

"BACK OFF" Jungkook yelled. Hyejin held his hand to avoid him hitting Xiumin.

"what are you gonna do about it? She pretty other guys are most likely going to find her attractive" He said.

"ILL SHOW YOU" he said standing up and he punched him.

"Jungkook stop!" Hyejin said.

Jungkook stopped realizing what he did.

"I'm sorry jagiya...I don't know what took over me" he said.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This is for my friend lmao. I think she'll kill me after this 😂 hope you all like this