24

chapter 24: broken

Y/N thought everything over she decided she was going to break up with Taehyung she never wanted to but she didn't want Jimin to be hurt.

Jimin got hurt too many times already.

a tear rolled down her cheek when she thought about this. She didn't want to break up with Taehyung she loves him.

to: Taehyungie 💕

can we meet up in front of the school I want to talk.

from: Taehyungie 💕

wait I'll be right there love you

those two words broke her heart she wanted to say those back but she cant of course she loves him more than he could ever know but for Jimin's sake she'll break up with him she didn't want her brother to be hurt.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

after awhile of waiting Y/N saw a brunette boy heading her direction with his cute boxy smile on his face.

"what did you want to tell me?" he asked "you can tell me anything you know"

"Taehyung... I..." she hesitantly said she couldn't bring herself to break his heart he has a heart of an angel's and she hates herself for this.

"Y/N you can tell me anything I wont judge you" he said caressing her cheek.

Its now or never...I'll still love you... she thought.

she shoved his hand away.

"I'm sorry but.... we should break up... I dont feel... those f-feelings.. anymore" she said stuttering. She still loves him of course.

"Y/N! Tell me its a prank or a joke!" He almost shouted with his smile completely gone and tears running down his cheek Y/N was guilty... but she had to do this for her brother.

"I love you please!" He begged and tried to kiss her.

"No!... just don't touch me! We're... done" she said running away with tears in her eyes.

I still love you... she thought

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It was after first period class Jungkook and Hyejin realized that Taehyung wasn't in class and they noticed Y/N wiping her eyes.

"what happened?" Jungkook asked her.

"we broke up" she snapped at him "there happy?" She said wiping a tear that rolled down her face.

"what!? He broke up with you?" Jungkook said "Ill talk to him"

"no its not him I broke up with him.." Y/N said

"WHAT DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU'RE DOING HES REALLY FRAGILE AND HE LOVED YOU!" Jungkook yelled.

"there must be reason let her explain" Hyejin said

"No I wont. Lets go find Taehyung he must be crying his eyes out" Jungkook gently held Hyejins hand outside he classroom.

Jungkook knew where to go he went up to the school's rooftop with Hyejin follwing him.

"Taehyung" he called then noticed a figure hugging his knees.

"j-jungkook" he said and sniffles. "She broke up with me... am I not good enough?" (You are 😭)

>>>>>>>>>>>>
I nearly died writing this