17

she was walking towards her locker to put some books in it was free period and she wanted to get something to eat

"Yah! Y/N" Eunjae called her over to where she and Hyejin were chatting.

"want to hang out at HJ's house later after school?" Eunjae asked

"yeah. we're watching horror movies" Hyejin said "its going to be fun"

"Yeah sure. I'll call my mom first" she said reaching in her pocket for her phone but she only felt the empty corners of her pocket.

Omo! Where did I leave my phone!? I'll check the art classroom I remembered using it there recently.

"I'll catch up later I think I left my phone somewhere" Y/N said

"want us to help look?" Eunjae asked

"no its fine I'm sure its just in the classroom or something" Y/N said

"okay then we'll be waiting for you at my house" Hyejin said Y/N nodded and ran to the art classroom

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"omo! Its not here!" She said worried maybe she'd lost her phone.

Eomma is going to kill me!

"yah." someone said tapping her shoulder.

she turned around to see Taehyung

"I-I lost my phone" she said

"your phone? Its with me you left it earlier" Taehyung said holding it out for her to take.

"omo! Thank you! I was worried I'd lost it" she said

Taehyung smiled at how cute she was. "just don't lose it again" he said

I've read all the terrible messages that someone has been sending you Y/N. I wished you told me sooner... he thought.

just then Y/N's phone beeped and the screen lit up. Y/N looked at the message in fear, it was from the unknown number.

From : unknown

I already told you not to hang around him yet you still do it? Well I'll get you tonight. tonight you'll be mine.

Taehyung saw the message. He knew he had to do something about this and fast.

Thats it! I'm not letting some random person get Y/N

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

during fourth period Taehyung excused himself from class he went at the back of the school knowing no one would find him there.

he got his phone and turned it on. He was going to end Y/N's pain.

To : unknown

Stop harassing my girlfriend. I want to meet you. NOW. Better have your sorry ass at the back of the school or I'll find you myself.

From : unknown

sure. why not Kim Taehyung? After it would be easier to make her mine with you dead.

When he saw the message he wasn't even the least bit scared of this unknown person.

I have to do this for Y/N. This is bothering her...I want her to be safe.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jungkook led Hyejin to BTS's secret hideout which was in the old gym at the back of the school.

he opened the door with a key and told her to get in.

"so this is where you and the others go to eveytime you ditch class" Hyejin said

"Yeah...don't tell anyone jagiya" he said with a smirk

Hyejin admired the place part of the old bleachers were turned into a mini stage, she could see the letters 'BTS' spray painted on the wall along with other stuff.

"this place is where I can relax this is also a good place for kissing you know" he said with a smirk on his face

Hyejin blushed. He always does this to me but I'm not complaining he's too cute.

"awww you're too cute HJ" he says as he leans closer to her "I want your lips so bad jagi"

Hyejin blushed even harder as Jungkook kissed her deeply she could taste his lips.

he was addicted to the honey like taste of Hyejin's lips. Hyejin parted her lip and Jungkook placed his tongue in exploring her mouth.

the both of them went on with the passionate kissing and stopped when they were out of breath.

"I..want..to go on forever...jagiya" Jungkook said taking deep breaths before kissing her soft lips again.
———————————-

J30nJungk00k13vkook you'll love this I know lmao. Check out my other story. Her dreams his nightmares // Jungkook X reader

 Her dreams his nightmares // Jungkook X reader

Yes i'm on 11% now lmao.