18

"Yoongi hyung!" Jimin said running towards him hugging him tight.

"aish don't hug me too tight!" Yoongi yelled trying to get Jimin off his body.

"awww but Yoongi hyung" Jimin said in a cute tone that Yoongi can't resist.

Yoongi sighed and let the mochi hug him.

He's too cute I can't resist.

Yoongi and Jimin soon arrived at BTS's hideout Jimin opened the door revealing Hyejin and Jungkook on the floor still kissing.

"Yah! JEON JUNGKOOK!" Yoongi shouted and they immediately stopped kissing with a red blush on their cheeks.

Hyejin's reddish pink lip tint was smeared on Jungkook's lips and they both blushed when Yoongi shouted. Jimin was like a little girl fangirling.

"I KNEW IT" Jimin shouted

"Jeon. Explain" Yoongi said "you know this isn't a place for kissing right?"

"hyung...I was caught up in the moment" he said still out of breath as he helped Hyejin up.

"fine! But please don't do those things in front of me" Yoongi said in disgust.

"Yeah whatever hyung...let's go back to school HJ" Jungkook said and Hyejin nodded.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Taehyung waited at the back of the school impatiently for the unknown person to show up.

He or she is trying my patience ugh. This person is going pay for what he or she did to Y/N. Where the hell is this guy!?

Just then someone stepped out from the darkness...it was Sehun.

"Kim Taehyung. Sorry I'm a little bit late" he said with a smirk on his face.

"get a life and stop bothering my girlfriend!" He shouted

"aish short temper. She's mine not yours she and I belong together" Sehun said still smirking.

"Say that again and I'll wipe that smirk off your face" he replied looking directly into Sehun's eyes.

"awww cute. Very cute." He said Sehun got a pocket knife from his pocket.

"lets see how cute you are when you die" Sehun said filled with rage and anger he attemped to stab Taehyung but he held Sehun's hand and grabbed the knife from him.

"I called the police earlier and they saw everything. Its over" Taehyung said smirking.

"WHAT!? YOU'LL SEE Y/N WILL BE MINE SOON" he said running away the police tried to chase him but he was too far away.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

That night Y/N was sitting on the couch watching news since she was bored and all the other channels were plain boring.

That's weird no creepy messages from the unkown number ever since this afternoon.

She thought maybe they gave up looking for me.

On news :

Breaking news : a former high school student attempts to murder another student at the school. The student has reported this to the police and they saw everything. Unfortunately the suspect ran away from the scene. The police are still looking for the former high school student named Sehun. He is guilty of harrassing other students,attempted murder,kidnapping,and breaking out of a police station. Please call this number-

Y/N switched off the TV.

Sehun is gone from my life finally.