11

Taehyung rushed out of the door grabbing his jacket. he didn't care if his health got worse he only cared about finding Y/N.

She's more important to me.

He opened the door leaving a note for his mother just in case she'd be worried. He stepped on something. It was a phone...

This is Y/N's...what is it doing here? He thought as he picked up the phone from the ground.

I have to give this to Jimin.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jimin couldn't wait for her to arrive anymore. He wanted to find his sister he needed to know if she's safe.

"I'm going out to find her" he said to his mother who was crying. as much as Jimin wanted to cry he kept it in he wanted to be strong for Y/N.

"Jimin wait a little longer we'll find her tomorrow the weather is going to be bad tonight" Mrs. Park said she calmed down but Jimin knew she was worried.

"She could be dead by then!l he yelled then realizing how rude that sounded "sorry. I ment what if something happens to her."

"The police will look for her tomorrow please Jimin wait" Mrs Park said then heavy rain began to pour.

"wait. Taehyung..." Jimin said realizing they were supposed to meet up and it was raining.

He'll get caught in the rain. He's already sick he's going to get worse.

Jimin grabbed an umbrella and was about to go out when he heared knocks on the door.

His eyes sparked with hope.  Please be Y/N...

He opened the door and saw Taehyung he was soaked from the rain he was holding the phone which was wrapped in his jacket to prevent it from getting wet.

"V! You shouldn't have come here" Jimin said helping him inside since Taehyung already felt weak.

"I had to" he said and gave Y/N's phone to Jimin "hopefully it didn't get wet from the rain" he said and coughed as Jimin wrapped a towel around Taehyung.

"This is her phone...still V you're sick" Jimin said touching his forehead. "You're burning up V"

"I'm fine...I know that you want to find her so I brought it here" he said

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (one hour later)

Jimin and Taehyung went through her phone to find messages from and unknown number.

"I cant stand whoever sends these messages ro her!" Jimin said

"I know but its already 10pm and she's not home" Taehyung said he was worried about her he cared about her a lot.

"the rain is still ongoing and it doesn't look like it will stop anytime soon." Jimin sighed "my mom's upstairs crying. She's happy you found the phone but...she's worried."

Jimin looksed like he was about to cry too but he stayed strong he needed to for Y/N.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"why are you doing this Jin?" Y/N asked as Jin was watching over her and Hyejin.

"I thought you were our friend!" Hyejin yelled trying to break free from the ropes

"I-i had to he was going to get Yoongi next...but we agreed if I helped kidnap you Sehun would leave BTS alone." Jin explained he was feeling really guilty he knows how much this would hurt Jungkook and Taehyung.

"why would he want us? Y/N asked she was trying to calm herself down

"he wants Taehyung to be depressed...he wants him broken. Because his girlfriend Soohyun broke up with him and she likes Taehyung now" Jin explained

"Why Hyejin too..?" Y/N asked

"I dont know actually thats all I know really." Jin said

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"What do you mean my girlfriend is gone!?" Jungkook shouted he was on the phone with Jimin.

Hyejin...please tell me you're safe he thought as he ran out of his house to go to Jimin's

once he got there he knocked on the door Jimin opened it and let him in.

"so you're saying that someone took my girlfriend and V's crush!?" Jungkook yelled he was upset at himself for not protecting Hyejin.

"Yeah. We have Y/N's phone but we dont know where she is" Jimin said "and Taehyung has a high fever right now" Jungkook's eyes turned to Taehyung who was sleeping on the couch.

I promised I'd protect you HJ no matter what dont worry I'll find you...whoever did this will pay for hurting my bestfriends and HJ.

-------------------------------

Omoo armys pls vote for bts...we can do this fighting!